PART IV

Leone began to approach one of the crates, using it for cover. With a single shot, he hit an unsuspecting Umbaran to the shoulder.

"Knocker, catch up to my parallel."

"Yes Lieutenant."

The base already knew about their presense from suspicion, their downside is..they will not be able to contact anyone from outside the base. Rain had cut off any of the enemy supply lines coming to the base.

"This is going by too slow." Knocker murmured to himself, as he pulled up his Z-6 rotary blaster cannon.

The rapid fire emitting for the rotary emitted yellow light, as he continued to fire upon the enemies.

The certainty of lethal force caused by Knocker pushed them to hide, with a majority of his flank already eliminated.

"Zek watch out!" Rain shouted, as he pointed his gun right above his brother's head.

Pulling the triggers, Rain took down a couple Umbarans working their way towards their positions.

Leone began blasting his gun towards them, rolling to his left, countering their attack with a detonator.

Zek, from the balcony above, cleared Knocker's pathway, shooting down multiple Umbarans hidden behind the crates and calls. His elevated platform played with his advantage.

Leone pushed through, meeting knocker at the other end of the circle.

"Good work boys. Knocker and I will begin to take over the command post. The Fleet will assuringly take over from here."

Leone and Knocker kneeled down, working on the tall, holographic pillar.

————————————————————————

Jvayn entered a small room. On the wall, he patched on a hard drive onto it, processing the information into it.

He turned back to see Umbarans glaring at him, as they focused their blasters towards the Jedi Commander.

"Foolish Jedi."

Their voice was deep. Jvayn could finally make eye contact with their bright purple irises. This was in fact, one of the first times he understood their words.

A cold pause posed between them.

"You are outnumbered Jedi. Surrender."

Jvayn slimmed his eyes back. Smirking underneath the mask he wore.

The Umbarans opened fire, only to receive Jvayn's quick deflection of blaster bolts.

He dashed in, slicing one of them in half before coming to the other.

Jvayn rolled under, kicking their shins as he disarmed them.

The senior Padawan's quick reflex and strength crushed through the Umbarans, whom fell to their own blaster fire.

Zeerel jabbed his blade onto another, countering a punch from a taller enemy. He then kicked him to the jaw, with a slightly faded sound of a crack emitting from the umbaran's mouth.

————————————————————————

Jvayn approached his hard drive with enough time to gather its intel. He turned back coldly to see the enemy soldiers who fell to him.

The Umbarans were either dead, or severely injured.

————————————————————————