Part I

POST Battle Of Umbara
-
Blue and Orange striped clones rush to their transports. Groups of many have perished in these lands, with cold bloodshed caused by betrayal.

The section of 212th begin to return to the fleet above, as a portion of the 501st assist in bringing relief to the injured. General Kenobi has contacted General Koon, with the 104th Wolfpack battalion making way towards their location in aid.

————————————————————————
Umbara
-
Plo Koon and Jvayn Zeerel made their way down the shuttle's platform. The ramp grew sturdy, as the Umbaran soils from below clump through the ends.

"Not a good sight to see, my young one. But this is in fact our reality." Plo sighed, as placed his hands behind his back.

Jvayn continued to walk. The smell of smoke mixed with the umbaran Fauna lingered his nose.

The stench was thick, penetrating through his blue mask. The Smokey winds brushed against his bare shoulders, with leftover heat and cold breeze mixing in the air.

To their left, rows of the deceased troopers were placed on stretchers, covered in dark fabrics. Their helmets displayed next to their body, with one, notably with an orange stripe, displaying a little Twilek girl printed on its forehead.

The sorrowful sight pierced Jvayn's mind.

The burden he carried in leading his own Unit through the Clone War brought the mentality of reality. What if his Lieutenant perished on one mission? What if it was trusty Knocker? Zek? Rain?

Jvayn shook his head, placing full focus on his master.

"My Padawan. Is there something wrong?" Plo questioned.

Jvayn shook his head, without speaking a word. He rubbed his boot against the dark soils, with sounds of the Terrain's ambience bringing the slight amount of peace.

The other side of the area showcased multiple injured men being loaded onto the LAATs, with clone medics working their jobs in saving their vod.

————————————————————————
The umbaran skies began to illuminate a natural dark peachy horizon. The planet rarely receives sunlight, earning its own name, the "shadow world."

It was the dawning morning of the scarred planet. The faint sunlight brought out slightly warmer air, though the downsides of barely lit skies showing off the prominence of smoke, spreading along the perimeters.

Several transports arrived, with the ongoing circle of medics lending the injured back to the fleet.

————————————————————————

In the skies, the distinctive patterns of the 104th Wolfpack battalion displayed on the sides of the incoming Gunships.

Their rumbling sounds touched down to the soils, with the landing point located on a nearby proximity.

Plo and Jvayn watched as their first Gunship opened.

Sergeant Sinker and Corporal Comet began to set up a large holo-table. Wirings dragged on the ground, as they connected onto the gunships for electricity.

"Good greetings, Sergeant. Good day Corporal." Koon greeted.

The clones saluted. "Good morning. General."

Jvayn quietly looked away. His eyes skimmed through a burning hill. Its fauna's fell apart, with the scorched rocks disintegrating down to dust.