She wanted to paint in the garden.

"It's beautiful out here" I honestly have not been in the backyard since we moved here.

Clare and Cole come and join us.

We sat in comfortable silence before I decided to speak up.

"The night before I met y'all I prayed to God that he sends me happiness so I can smile again......

I haven't been happy since I was 13. I got prescribed antidepressants that I've been taking since then.

I haven't taken my antidepressants since I've met y'all.

The first night I honestly forgot to take them and usually when I don't take them I get sad but I didn't... I still had a smile on my face.

Not a fake one either."

I look down in the row seeing they all stopped painting and were just looking at me.

"I remember the first boo-boo. Brayden was riding her bike on the driveway then the next thing I know I heard crying.

My anxiety kicked in so bad I started having a panic attack.

That was the first time I fought through a panic attack.

After I was done I went into my room and cried my eyes out. I kept blaming myself for her falling when she's actually just clumsy" I chuckled.

"Now when y'all fall I try to hold in my laugh" they all laugh.

It was silent then Clare spoke up.

"Our birth giver use to hit us. Cole would always get it more cause he always stood up for us or got hit because he didn't want us to get hit.

I remember after about 3 days of us staying with you. Cole came into my room smiling talking about how you haven't tried to hit us and how you have been so nice to us.

He cried to me before too.... because you didn't hit him when he stuttered instead you told him to calm down and start again. He was really appreciative of that.

After that, he made it his duty to be the leader of the Sailor protection squad. I am also a proud member of that squad" Clare says

"Me too" Mia adds and we all laugh.

"We love you a lot mom. Like a whole lot. That's why we decided to do this today... to show our gratitude." I wipe the tear that decided to leave from my eye.

"I love y'all so much" I smile at them.

The backyard door opens to my two babies "Mommy can we get in the pool" I nod and decides to dip my feet in the water while they're in there.

Just like that, I've been pushed in the pool.

I get out of the pool ready to push in whoever I catch first.

In goes Clare.

Mia and I team up to push Cole in then Mia and I jump in together.

I love my babies.

• • •

hey guys *looks around nervously*

this is just a lil sum so sorry if it's bad

i'm officially a college student yuhhhhh

sorry it took me so long to update this writers block is out of control anyways I decided to make a schedule for updating.

I will update this book every Thursday maybe days in between also but definitely every thursday since I only have 1 class on those days for this semester.

i'm finna make y'all mad in the next chapter 😁

would y'all want to get mad thursday or today?

me pretending to be surprise when y'all curse me out next chapter: