42 ~ I'll devour you alive

Start from the beginning

"I changed your clothes." He answers my unspoken question softly. Damn, this guy is always aware of everything I'm thinking about. I say nothing again, giving him the silent treatment.

He suddenly wraps his one hand around my shoulder and pulls me closer to his chest.

"I was supposed to finish my coffee at first." I say and let go of his grip then begin to drink, not looking at him.

He tucks some hair behind my ear and begin to kiss there softly, I'm not resisting either, It's kind of ticklish but I'm enjoying it.

"I'm sorry, Noona." He kisses near my mouth and giving soft kisses along my jaw to the neck, I feel goosebumps all over my body, It's not the first time but whenever he kisses me, it feels like he is kissing me for the first time and I'm a new teen who is exploring her love life with her loving boyfriend.

I feel his one hand on my waist, giving their soft squeezes while kissing on my earlobe and sucking there softly, it's really difficult to prevent myself from moaning.

"Stop." I whisper and clutch the mug tightly but he doesn't stop.

"You don't want me to stop, Noona." he whispers squeezes me into him.

"Umm..your coffee is going to be cold, you should finish that first." I say and he chuckles.

"You are so fucking cute, you know that?" He chuckles softly and I blush, wait, no! There is no way I'm gonna melt by his flirty words, I'm mad at him. He yelled at me that time. I'm hurt.

"Don't think that I accepted your sorry." I scoff and yank off his hand from my waist.

'' I really am sorry, Noona, I meant it." He says softly and he makes me look at him by cupping my cheeks with his huge palms then kisses my nose tip.

"I shouldn't yell at you, I should have understood your situation, you expected me last day but I wasn't there with you." I blink twice.

"Yeah, you even texted me coldly as if you're mad at me." I complain, he chuckles again.

"I'm sorry, I was just busy with something problematic." he sighs.

"But Noona, never feel so low about yourself, okay? No matter what happened in your past, how many guys touched you, I don't care, for me, you're always innocent like an angel who can't do anything wrong but think for everyone." he smiles warmly.

"I won't ever hate you even if I want, I don't dare." I shallow hardly, my eyes are tearing up again, I was never so flustered by anyone.

"Hey, hey! Don't cry please, I can't see you cry like this." he wipes my tears by using his both thumbs.

"I'm sorry again." he says with a smooth soft voice.

"Shut up, I was supposed to be mad at you for a very long time." I say and sob softly.

"You make me emotional again." I say and he grins hard.

"Don't laugh like that." I say and about to take a sip from the mug but It's already been cold.

"You even didn't let me finish my coffee." I complain again. He bursts into laughter. I look at him with a frown.