Part 13

Hello! This is not the actual author writing this! I'm Abby and my watt pad is therealabbystyles !! Go check my stories out!

Basically the usual writer of this book cammie and I are close friends and we decided to swap stories for this chappy!!

She is writing chapter 26 in my story the gold so if u enjoy reading her writings go check out that ch. but I suggest reading the whole book! I update pretty much daily. Check me out!!

Enjoy this chappy and remember to comment and vote!! And please try to check out my books!!!

"I'll call the boys" Lauren said

"Okay" katie said

"Be quick I want food" Emily yelled from Cammie's room

"What's that noise" Cammie asked confused

"Sounds like a vibrating phone" Abby said walking out of her room "and it sound like it's coming from the sofa"

"I'll check for it" Abby said.

Abby went towards the couch and pulled up the covers and found a phone.

"Hello. " She asked stupidly into the phone.

"Oh hey ab!are u with the boys?" Lauren said stupidly.

"No I'm with u!" Abby said surprised and waved to lauren who was in the other room.

"I know u aren't that stupid. " Abby heard a thick British accent behind her while two large arms wrapped around her. (Aww habby moments<3)

Phratry kissed her cheek while keeping her in his arms.

"Hey Laur!they r right here" Abby said still into the phone.

"Oh u airheads! U two need a therapist. " Cammie stated.

"Who r u kidding we all need therapist!" Abby stated proudly.

"Well anyway. We have presents for u ladies. " Harry exclaimed while letting go of Abby.

Each of the boys have their girlfriends the bags. Even Katie got a bag.

They opened them all finding different dresses and shoes as well as jewelry. Pics on side

"Ladies we got these items for yall bc we r taking u to the Grammys!!!!!" Niall exclaimed.

All of the girls jumped in excitement.

"Oh. And the bad news. We r leaving in an hour so let's go. " Harry said as he made the girls go get ready.

Sorry this was so short! Cam and I want to go watch Bella and the Bulldogs on nick so bye😂😂