"What do you want" I grit through my teeth

He shoved me over to where a mirror poked through the boxes showing our reflection, "So pretty, its a waste really to kill you"

"Then let me go" I try to fight again but he holds me securely

"Sorry Dove but I know for a fact you'll come after me again" his hand left my face reaching into his coat pocket, "fortunately my connections also got me this baby" he pulled a odd sphere.

"If you're going to kill me do it quickly" I try to take the chance to smash my head into his nose but a feather caught it before contact.

"Like I said, a waste"

"Then what is that?"

"You'll see, open up"

Feathers took my hands now so he could use his other hand to pry my mouth open. I fought back snapping and biting but he got it in my mouth, not without me managing to bite his finger though. He flinched it back staring disapprovingly at the bloody finger.

"Swallow"

I shook my head but his hand covered my mouth. After a few minutes of struggle I suddenly realized it had completely dissolved in my mouth.

"Good girl" he gave me a head pat before releasing me completely.

I moved away from him immediately, "Tell me what the hell that was!?"

"Called addiction. Disolves perfectly like cotton candy"

"What kind of sick joke is this!" I wipe at my tongue

"A great one"

"I can break an addiction. Its not going to stop me from turning you in!"

"Do you know what addiction is like? Trust me, harder than it seems. Hard to throw me in jail when if you do you'll get withdrawls" he smirked

I go to throw another punch but he stops me easily. His gloved hand was warm against mine. I feel like all my senses heighten in a single moment. The smell of his cologne alone made me suddenly weak.

"Where did all the fire go? All in a second? This is easy now" he smiled, "What are you addicted to i wonder?" He mused

I took off as fast as I could. I can't be here. I hurry to my agency in a frazzled state. I could hear him laughing watching me run away.

I got healed. I debated telling the nurse about addiction but couldn't bring myself to do it. My head already was starting to hurt.

Home was a blessing finally heading to bed.

Hawks POV

Its been a week and I still haven't seen her. Though I have heard her in the area. She has been tracking me but refusing to get close.

This plan was amazing. She can't take me in like this. Then again she seems to be fighting it.

I couldn't help but smile hearing the familiar shuffle of her feet as she tries to stay quiet. I push off the alleywall deciding to head in her direction. I was honestly curious what this addiction thing entailed.

I turned the corner to see her eyes widen seeing me. The sheer panic on her face was good enough. My arms rested on the wall to each side of her so she couldn't run. This was too fun.

I let myself chuckle again watching her slowly breaking down infront of me. Her hands darted out grabbing my coat and forcing me closer making me laugh more at just how pathetic this was already. Is she going to ask for me to find something for her?