Start Of A Nightmare

Start from the beginning

A guy in a hood saw her looking at the food and he quickly piped up.

"She's awake!"

The other two looked at her and a woman smiled at her a rotten, toothy grin.

"Oh, look who's awake now!" she said as if she was just some child of hers that didn't wake up on time.

Bela's eyes were wide in shock of the situation she found herself in.

Her flies werent responding when she tried to move them.

The old man from before smiled at her as well.

"Ya' need supper, girly. Why don't you try Marguerite's food?"  he said with the same smile. The woman from before looked like she got an idea.

"Of course! Ya' need to eat to be healthy. Come on, say ah!" the woman said while taking a handful of guts and bringing them to her mouth.

She gulped. Yes, she drank blood, but those guts look like they've rotted and...

Her thought process was broken when the guts were only inches away from her mouth.

She backs her head away, not able to back away fully because of the restraints.

"I'm... I dont–"

"What did ya' say? Come on now, ya' need supper!" the woman cut her off and tried to bring the guts closer to her. Bela tried her best to not receive it.

The woman's face fell when she saw Bela cringing and backing away farther.

The woman seemed to have started panicking, "Why aren't ya' eatin' it? Ya' need it don't ya' know!?" she started shouting suddenly and that made an unfamiliar feeling bubble in her chest.

She can't shake her head now.

When Bela kept on resisting the woman seemed to have a fit about why the hell she wouldn't eat it.

Why the actual hell would I eat that damn garbage!?

The old man and the woman argued and it ended with the woman walking out and the old man taking charge instead.

The old man took another handful of oily guts but also picked up a knife.

"Alright girly, ya' caused a real damn fuss. Now come on, eat up!"

He shouted and brought the knife to her face.

She kept on trying to back her head but that proved useless when the man brought the knife to her mouth and tried to pry her lips open with it.

She opened her mouth to try and avoid the knife and the guts were so close to her mouth and the knife was just threatening her and as if whoever God answered her prayer, the other man tied up woke up.

"What the hell!?" the man shouted as he looked around, panic evident in his eyes.

The old man's attention darted from Bela and to the man in just a second and she pulled the knife and guts away from her face.

"Ahh, another one's awake. Hopefully you won't be as disobedient as this one." the old man said as he glared at Bela from the corner of his eye.

The man then went on to say the same things to the guy and like her, the guy refused.

But the guy still shoved the guts inside his mouth and he puked it out.

Atleast the guy didn't receive the knife...

The old man was about to do something to the guy before they all heard a knock on the door.

The same door the old man pulled her through.

The guy in the hood turned to the sound.

"Ah, damn it. It's that damn cop again."

He turned to the guy tied up, "I'll be back for ya', sunny. You've been a bad boy."

He also turned to Bela but said nothing before stomping out to the main hall. Well, she presumed it was the main hall.

The guy in the hood laughed once more before standing up and walking away.

Bela watched as the former occupants left and when they were fully gone, she turned her head almost instantly to the other guy.

The other guy was blonde, and was also staring at her.

"Yo–did you also get an Email?" the guy asked, almost whispering while trying to untie the rope behind him.

He was successful and he tried to do it with Bela.

Did Miranda receive an Email? She thought, Because the man seemed to have expected me. Did Miranda set me up...?

The guy snapped her out of her thoughts when she felt the restraints fall off her hands.

It seems she was too petrified of the situation to realize she wasn't actually trying to get out of her ties.

She quickly checked her hands and then stood up from the chair. She glanced at the guy and he was staring at her, expecting an answer from his previous question.

"...No." she said plainly. The man nodded, but quietly started to walk to another direction of the place.

Bela figured it wouldn't hurt to split up.

So, with that in mind, she walked the opposite direction and they made their way to other places in this hell hole house.

She just hopes she can get out alive because she knows, that things are going to get much worse after earlier's events.

And she just hopes she can escape this place unharmed as much as possible and with information.

This is where the nightmare begins.