𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

Start from the beginning

"I just wanted a break from fucking." He said kissing her nose. "I do want you to have my baby."

"Oh." She said wiping her eye, he laughed.

"You dramatic as hell." He said shaking his head, she rolled her eyes and tapped her phone to see what time it was. She had plans to go out to eat with Treasure and Demaya after her SAT class.

"No Im not." She said shaking her head.

"You is." He said nodding his head. "What time you done with your class again?"

"In like a hour." She said leaning her head on his shoulder. "But I'm going out to eat with Demaya and Treasure and then I'm getting my hair done."

He ran his hand through her afro with a smile as she laid on him. She was tired considering she hadn't been sleeping much. Between the excessive need for sex and going to check on Treasure she barely slept.

"Your hair soft." He admired.

"Thank you babe." She said before smiling. "Wanna pull it?" he smacked his lips and shook his head.

"Did you pack your shit fa the trip?" He asked.

"Nope. Can you pack it?"

"If I pack it then we sharing a suitcase."

"We can't share a suitcase." She said shaking her head. "We both need to bring different shoes for our outfits. It's just not gonna work. It's not gonna be enough space for both of our things."

He rubbed his face against Kataleya face as she laid on him with a small pout. He didn't want her to leave him downstairs but he understood that she had to go back to her class. "I wish I could live in your skin." He blurted out.

Kataleya couldn't help but crack a smile. She loved when Dejhari obsessed over her. It made her feel important. Since her mother's been away at the rehab facility, she had moments where she didn't feel important to anyone because of the lack of attention she got from her mother since she went paralyzed.

"Aww stinky." She cooed before touching his face with a smile. "I love you."

"I love you too." He replied before scrunching his face up. He looked down and noticed his lap was wet. "Stand up right fast."

"Why?" She asked standing up. Dejhari eyes bucked when he noticed all the blood and the blood stain growing on the front and back of her pants. "Oh my godddd!" She dragged.

"Go upstairs." He said pushing her waist some. He looked down at his lap and noticed the blood on his shorts and leg. Once he looked up, she was gone.

He stood up off the couch and checked it to be sure there was no blood on the couch. When he was sure there wasn't anything on the couch he made his way upstairs so he could send the instructor home.

He opened the door and noticed the man sitting in one of the seats writing on a white board. He looked up and noticed that it wasn't Kataleya and instantly got worried. They were on a break and he was expecting her back in the next five minutes.

"Muga not feeling too good right now. Can you like come back next week a sum?" He asked.

"What's going on?" Mitchell asked.