"I will. As soon as I'm finished with my lunch. Do you think you can at least wait till then? You know, since I wasn't even expecting you?"

He growled and slouched down in the chair watching Harry grab his fork again. "Fine. Eat. I'll just be sitting here and looking at the lovely Veronica, wondering how in the world you are unlucky enough to still be just friends with her."

*

*

*

Zayn sat her fork down and folded her arms. They'd just taste tested cheesecake and Harry's won out over hers. "Fine You win. But I never lose to you."

"There's a first for everything, Z. Now come on. Let's go. The quicker we get on with the movie, the quicker we can get it over with."

"What movie are we watching?"

"A movie I like to call 'Payback for Dragging Me to the Park Last Weekend'."

"So you're not going to tell me?"

"No."

"Ugh you... Hold on. You're going to end up torturing me with something stupid or really boring, aren't you?"

"I don't know, maybe."

"Harry."

"What?" He laughed.

"This isn't funny."

"I'm only laughing because you're making me laugh."

"No you're not."

"Yes I am."

She laid her head on his arm, finally accepting what she had to do. "I know you're lying. But let's go to the living room and get it out of the way, anyway."

*

*

*

"I am definitely going to kill you." Zayn said through gritted teeth as she covered her eyes. "I'm not even kidding."

"You are kidding. You would never kill me." He went to pull her close to him but as he tried to, she backed away and gave him a stern look.

"Why did you have to pick a scary movie? You know I don't like them."

"Yeah. And that's exactly why I picked it. This is payback, remember?" He chuckled. "Now face the TV."

"No. I'm not watching another girl get killed by that creepy looking guy, whatever he's supposed to be."

"No one else is gonna get killed."

"You're lying."

"No, I'm not."

"Why do I hear screaming then?"

He huffed. "Stop being such a wimp."

"I'm not being a wimp." She stood up and grabbed the remote from the table. "I'm also not watching any more of this movie."

"Z, come on. What are you doing?"

"What does it look like I'm doing? I'm turning it off."

He rolled his eyes and was about to do something to stop her but he got detracted by her figure and started to admire her from behind instead. They had changed into their sleepwear shortly before he put the movie in, so she was wearing short pink pajama shorts and a sleaveless undershirt that partly showed the straps to her blue bra. He'd just noticed her hair was put up in a quick ponytail too.

He couldn't help but smile at all of this. Did Zayn ever look this good before? He could remember. All he knew was that he liked it.

Without a second thought, or perhaps without thinking at all, he reached upward and pulled her down and into his lap by her waist.