"Let's go check," he agrees.

We leave the room and go to one of the dressing rooms. I knock on the door and then a woman steps out. "Hello?"

"Hey, do you have any accessories or like costumes?" I ask.

"Um, yeah, I think we do," she answers. "At the end of the hall there is a closet and it should be full of hats and all that stuff."

"Okay," Kyle agrees while catching the keys the lady threw to us. We start walking over to the room and then he starts laughing. "Wow, she's so safe."

"What do you mean?" I question him.

"For all she knows we could have been robbers and she basically just gave us the keys to the whole building," he chuckles.

"True," I agree. "I've never met her before because I did my makeup and picked out my outfit when I was in the tour bus."

"That's hilarious," he chuckles while unlocking the closet.

"Woah," I gasp while looking at all of the costumes everywhere. I get onto my tippy-toes and then carefully bring a tub down so we can look at it.

"Look!" Kyle points out. "There's two sombreros!"

I grab one and put it on. "I'm a Mexican!" I joke.

"Oh my gosh," he shakes his head while grinning. "You're so weird. I LOVE IT!" Then he puts on the other sombrero and starts dancing around.

"Let's go," I giggle while grabbing his arm and sprinting out of the room. We quickly drop off the keys back to the lady and then go back to the stage.

"You two are on now," a security guard explains while ushering us onto the stage.

On the other side of the stage is Shawn and his girl sitting on the ground. The girl is really pretty. She has long, orangeish wavy hair, big green eyes, and a really big smile.

The music to Cotton Eyed Joe starts playing and then Kyle and I start dancing. We do a three step turn and then we do a high kick. After that we grab each other's arms and then spin around.

We finish our routine and then I grab Kyle's hand and we bow before walking over to Shawn and whoever the other girl is.

"Hey," she smiles before giving me a hug. "I'm Kennedy."

"Hey," I grin. "Good luck."

"Thanks," Kennedy laughs. "You guys did great by the way."

"Thanks!"

"Okay, now it's Shawn and Kennedy's turn!" the announcer says into the speakers.

"Good luck, loser," I joke to Shawn.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," he rolls his eyes while smiling at me.

They walk into the center and then Uptown Funk by Mark Ronson featuring Bruno Mars starts playing. Shawn starts to do his dance with Kennedy and I can't help but smile.

When they finish they're dance, we all go to the center of the stage to find out who won.

"Okay, we had a few special fans come in and vote on who they thought should win," the announcer explains. "By one vote, Shawn and Kennedy won!"

I laugh and clap politely. "Good job, guys!"

"I think we did a better job," Kyle pouts.

"Oh well," I shrug. "Hey, I never got your number by the way. I was thinking that we could hang out again sometime, but you can't give away my number."