𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄: 𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐒*

Start from the beginning

vinnie chuckled, throwing the blue tie onto the bed as he scooted up, his legs on either side of nyla's thighs.

nyla cupped vinnie's face in her hands and pulled him in, kissing him gently, tasting strawberries and whipped cream. she could feel his dick hardening against her body, and pulled away, looking at vinnie in the eyes.

"we don't have to do this if you really don't want to," she mumbled, kissing his cheek and falling back on the bed. "it's okay, we can just watch a movie or some shit."

vinnie smiled, his eyes glinting. "oh fuck no, baby. i'm gonna fuck you so hard, make you come until you can't walk," he said, his voice low as he nipped at the sensitive skin under nyla's jaw, making her let out a shaky breath. "i'm gonna make you feel so good, princess."

vinnie worked his way down nyla's throat, leaving hickies everywhere his lips touched, the girl twisting underneath him, silently begging for more.

"vinnie, please," nyla sighed, her hands knitting into vinnie's curls as he sucked on her skin. "i need you so bad."

vinnie smiled against her skin, moving up and pecking nyla lips before flipping them over.

"take all of your clothes off," vinnie said, grabbing the blue tie that was sitting on the bed. "and come here."

nyla quickly took her shorts and underwear off, quickly climbing back onto the bed and kneeling between vinnie's legs, which were spread apart on the bed.

vinnie smiled, grabbing both of nyla's hands and holding them in front of her. "can i tie your hands together? it's okay if you don't want to, baby."

nyla nodded her head quickly, knowing in her mind that she would let vinnie do anything to her.

vinnie tsked, shaking his head as his hand lightly slapped nyla's cheek, then roughly grabbed her jaw, pulling her close to him. "what did i say earlier, nyla? use your words."

"yes, vinnie, you can. whatever you want," nyla replied, eyes wide, feeling her arousal start to drip down her thigh. "i can take it."

vinnie nodded, letting go of nyla's face and tying her hands together with the blue fabric, making sure that it wasn't too loose or too tight. he kissed nyla's knuckles before letting her hands rest on the bed in front of her.

"i want you to sit on my face."

nyla's cheeks burned, and she hesitated for a minute, watching as vinnie relaxed against a pillow, waiting for her.

his fingers tapped nyla's knee before trailing up her bare thigh, making nyla shiver. "it's okay, princess, i'll take care of you, okay? just move up a little bit."

nyla let out a nervous breath and slowly moved herself up vinnie's body, her knees slowly making their way to either side of vinnie's head.

"j-just tell me if i'm too heavy or something, i would hate if you-"

she was cut off as vinnie leaned up, his hands gripping each of nyla's thighs as he licked through her folds, making her gasp. the warm, wet pressure of vinnie's tongue against her tingling pussy felt heavenly, nyla's tied hands gripping onto the headboard as she tried to keep her weight off of vinnie's face.