(I'm whipped for jungwoo)

"I can also be a nurse." Jaemin offered while slowly raising his hand.

"I'll be the driver." YangYang offered but we quickly shot it down since he's literally injured badly.

"I'll drive." Yuta offered.

"I thought you could only drive motorcycles?" I asked glancing at him.

"I can drive anything, plus I'd feel more comfortable knowing I did something for Zuley."

Seulgi smiled. "Okay..now are we ready for this. We'll have to get in the hospital and have to steal some outfits."

Lucas was already typing on his laptop. "I'm going to start breaching it. I'll let you know when it's ready. You should start heading to the hospital."

I nodded and motioned for the others to follow me.

I stepped outside the hotel and took a deep breath, I stared at the sky, the clouds slowly forming.

'Sicheng' that Poor soul...Im hoping he's still alive out there and if he is..I hope we can find him again.
I thought as I felt someone nudge my back.

"Let's go Y/n. Noona is waiting in the hospital bed."

I shushed him and giggled. "You're still whipped for her?? Even after you know she's with Yuta"

"The heart Can be stupid sometimes." was all he could say in defense.

Jungwoo followed after me and Jeno and handed us a small little earpiece. Jaemin gave me a little shoulder massage as we stood outside the hospital.

"We need to wear these so Taeyong Can give us orders."

I nodded and placed it in my ear. It was the same one I had used before.

"infiltrate."

I heard Taeyong's voice.

I gave everyone a glance before we stepped inside the hospital through the back.

My phone buzzed and I was going to ignore it until Taeyong spoke up again.

"Lucas sent the map to your phone y/n, it will lead the route to the room and the ambulance, all you need to go is get clothes from the back or someone working."

The hallway was empty. there was just a little cart with cleaning supplies, my guess it was for the janitor.

I felt my stomach turn, I know I'm nervous. I clenched my hands into fist and released them while letting my breath out. I needed to calm down.

I noticed a nurse walking our way. I took a deep breath before walking towars her. Jeno smiled as he watched me step forward and kept his distance. I tripped in front of her on purpose and fell.

"oh goodness are you okay?" she asked as she knelt besides me. I glanced around to see Jaemin covering up the camera with a wet rag from the janitor cart.

"I'm perfect." I said as I raised my hand behind her and hitting her hard on tha bacj of the neck. she passed out in my arms, I took a deep breath and dragged her into the janitor's closet.

I closed the door and quickly changed out of my clothes amd put on her uniform, I wrapped her up in a towel, "I'm sorry but I'm doing this because I need to."

I wrapped my clothes into a bag, I lit it on fire with a lighter that Ten gave me, and dropped it into the trash chute which would lead to the bathroom waste.

I can't leave a single trace.

I stepped out of the janitor's closet to find a really handsome doctor amd pair of nurses.