Y/n- ooo okay.

So I followed tony and he lead me to our room and I noticed there was a new door in the middle of the left wall.

Y/n- tony why is there a door there?

Tony- go through and have a look.

So i walked through the door with brogan in my arms and I couldn't believe my eyes. It was a beautiful baby's nursery. Two cots next too eachother and a beautiful armchair with a book case next to it. It also had a baby changing station and two little wardrobes. It was beautiful. I had tears running down my eyes.

Y/n- t-tony this is beautiful. W-when did you do this?

Tony- well that day where i left you with nat and wanda and i went back with bruce I didn't exactly come home just to shower i came home to give the design to the designers and they came in and did it.

Y/n- "oh my its beautiful thank you tony." With that i placed brogan into the cot and tony placed ella into the other cot and left them sleep.

I walked back through the door into out room and hugged tony so tight. He cupped my chin and he kissed me. It was like a million butterflies was in my stomach.

A few hours later it was 7.00pm but it was still a little light so  we took them for a little walk in the prams to the compound gardens and sat on the bench we took them out and fed them a bottle each. Tony fed brogan and i fed ella.

Tony- they are perfect like their mother.

Y/n- i blushed at the comment. "Awh tony"

Tony- true though but i have missed your touch y/n i have been craving you.

Y/n- "well maybe you could have me tonight" i said while winking at him.

Tony-"right um lets to back" he said while smirking at me.

So we put the babies back into the prams and went back inside.

Steve- enjoy your walk?

Y/n- it was lovely

Tony- im tired though so i might go and watch a film upstairs coming y/n?

Y/n- right behind you.

So we put the babies into their cots and shut the curtains. We closed the door and i asked Jarvis to keep the baby monitor on and i climbed into bed fully clothed and covered myself up in the blankets.

Tony- um excuse me mrs stark what are you doing?

Y/n- "sleeping why?" I said trying to hold in my giggle

Tony- "oh okay goodnight then" he said sadly while he climbs into bed and faces the other way.

I get up out of bed and head to the bathroom. When i get in there i go into the cabinet and grab a condom because i dont want any more kids yet. I strip down so im  just in my knickers and bra and i walk back into the bedroom and i roll tony back into his back and straddle him.

Tony-"oh well hello" he said and i could feel him get hard under me.

Y/n- horny ay mr stark?

Tony- looking at you like that will make anyone horny.

Y/n- well do something about it then.

Tony- friday do me a favour and activate no sound protocol.

Friday- "yes boss" with that i could hear the click of the protocol being done.

Y/n- "well i came prepared" i said while showing tony the condom.

Tony- "good dont want any more at the moment" he said while carefully rolling me onto the bed so he was now ontop.

He started kissing my neck and i let out little moans. God i missed this. The then unclips my bra and tosses it onto the floor. He puts one hand over my left boob and one hand slips down to my area. He then sucks on my other boob while he slips his two fingers into me."oh my" i moan. I could feel his smirk up against my boob. The then pushes his fingers in and out of me until he adds a third. A couple of seconds later i cum all over his hand and he pulls his finger out of me and licks them. "Yum you taste good" he said. He then starts to take off his pants and he takes off my knickers." Tony its been a month since i have had these babies could you please go slow for me" i asked. "Of course baby girl i wont go hard or fast." With that he slowly pushed into me and starts thrusting slowly. "Gosh i missed you" i sid moaning. "Missed you too baby" he said trying to catch his breath. He went a little faster but it didn't hurt so i was fine. I could feel him twitch and i could feel my barriers closing in then at the same time we both relased. I could feel him slowing down then he pulled out and flopped by the side of me.

Y/n- god that was nice

Tony- oh yes it was.

We put a film on and i could feel myself drifting off.