Chapter 2: Reunions

Einosuke POV
I walked towards Kuoh Academy from the front of the campus. From what I was told, Akame, Mine and Kurome are already here doing whatever they're doing. I confiscated their weapons so that they couldn't try to kill people with them.

As I walked, I felt Tyrant react a little.

Einosuke's Mind: (What's up Tyrant?)

Tyrant: (I felt him......the red one.)

Einosuke's Mind: (Oh crap, who is it again? Ddraig right?)

Tyrant: (Correct.)

Einosuke's Mind: (Gotcha alright.)

After my small talk with Tyrant. I remembered something.

Ri-Ri and Sony go here. Might as well give them a little surprise.

I heard the voices of the boys and girls around here. The girls kept talking about how hot I was, and they boys said that they wanted to kill me. What a bunch of fucking nerds. I already got girls on my mind and it's not them.

I make my turns to head to the student council.

Meanwhile
Rias POV
I was at the clubhouse doing my own work. But I then heard my door open and close to see my pawn Issei in the room panting.

Rias: What is it Issei?

Issei: Prez, I felt a strange feeling coming from Ddraig.

Rias: Strange feeling? What do you mean?

Issei: I saw a guy with white hair and red eyes. I felt some sort of dragon like energy coming from him!

White hair and.......red eyes.......could it be?!

Rias: I see, I'll have you come and get him with Kiba tonight so we can visit him.

Issei: A-Alright.

Rias: Is that all?

Issei: Yes President.

Rias: Alright then.

Student Council
3rd Person POV
Sona and her queen, Tsubaki, we're doing paperwork as they heard a door open.

Tsubaki: You may come in!

Sona and Tsubaki were expecting another transfer student as they already had their first 3. The door opened to reveal Einosuke.

Sona felt shocked but kept a normal composure to seeing her childhood friend.

Einosuke: Hi there, I'm here to get my schedule?

Tsubaki: Ah yes, you must be Einosuke Vassago right?

Einosuke: That is correct!

Tsubaki: Oh what do you know, we have the same class together! I guess we'll see you soon!

Einosuke: Alright! Oh and one more thing.

Sona: What is it?

Einosuke looked around to see if there was anymore humans in the room and saw the coast was clear. Einosuke went up to Sona with a close face. Sona held a slightly wide eyed face and a small pink tint on her cheeks.

Saji: Hey! What are you doing with the President?!

Einosuke: