41 ~ Beg me, baby[16+]

Start from the beginning

I can feel his presence in front of me but I don't dare to look at him, I know he is so mad, so angry.

"Look at me, Noona." He says harshly and panting heavily. I sob and shake my head. I feel his hand on my head, gently patting like a pet.

"Look at me, Niona." he says again gently but, again I shake my head.

"Go away, I don't want to talk to you, you left me last day." I say and tighten my grip around my knees. I hear a deep sigh.

"I didn't want to but, I didn't have many choices." he says with soft voice.

"Still, I don't want to talk to you." my words are coming like a muffled sound as my head is buried inside my knees.

"You sure, you don't want to talk with me." I sob again.

"Stop crying like a baby and look at me." I feel another pang on my heart. He should comfort me, ask me what happened but he is saying that I'm crying like a baby.

"Then go away from here if you don't want to see me like this." I say betweens my sob.

"Don't make me impatient, Noona." he says with his straight deep voice. I say nothing.

"I see, you're wearing that red pantie which I gave you." He says. Is my pantie totally visible?

"You were missing me so much that you wear this and forgot to match the colour with the dress." he adds, I let go of my knees and begin to pull down my dress, gosh! This is so embarrassing.

I feel a tight grip around my back head, he clutches my back head tightly, yanks me to him and presses his lips against mine.

I froze on my spot but after that, I begin to hit his chest but he grabs my head more tightly and kissing me hard, he wraps his other hand around my waist and pulls me more closely, I straddle on his lap when he is kissing me madly.

I give up and begin to kiss him back as he is irresistible, I wrap my both hands around his neck and he deepens the kiss, taking my lower lip between his teeth, giving there gentle suck and I moan softly, wait, I was supposed to be mad at him and here I'm kissing him and moaning shamelessly.

He nibbles my tongue for permission but I stay still, he squeezes my waist softly as if he is gently asking for permission, still trying to shove his tongue inside my mouth but I'm pressing my lips together tightly.

"Why did you stop, baby?" he breathes out, that's it! Why does he have to call me baby?

"Let me explore every inch of your sweet mouth." he pressed his forehead against mine.

"I'm m—" before I can finish my words, he locks his lips with mine once again and shoves his tongue inside my mouth immediately.

He slips his hand inside my frock and roaming my bare flesh of belly, his hand go across my breast area and cups my right breast, giving it soft squeezes, my nipples immediately harden by his touch, he is pinching my nipple and I jerk my body at his sudden action.

His tongue is still inside my mouth, fighting with my tongue, saliva is dripping down on my chin for the sloppy and messy kiss while he playing with my soft flesh of the breast.