chapter 01 → a very important show

Catherine of Aragon → Christian of Aragon
Anne Boleyn → Adam Boleyn
Jane Seymour → James Seymour
Anne of Cleves → Alexander of Cleves
Katherine Howard → Kristian Howard
Catherine Parr → Christian Parr
King Henry VIII → Queen Henrietta VIII

★°・○。

Beep!

Beep!

Beep!

Be!-

A short groan escaped your lips as you removed your hand from the alarm button on your phone. Slowly, you began to sit up, rubbing the sleepiness from your eyes. For a moment or two, you just sat there in bed, staring at nothing in particular, before glancing back over at your phone.

8:00 AM. Time to get up.

Swinging your bare legs over the side of bed, you barely flinched when your feet touched the cold, hardwood floor. You walked to the bathroom, letting your eyes adjust to the bright lights that came on once you hit the light switch. Looking in the mirror you saw that your (h/c) locks were a mess.

After brushing your hair, brushing your teeth, and washing your face, you exited the bathroom and went to put on your robe and slippers. Once you had everything you needed, you exited your dorm room and started to head towards the small common room at the bottom floor.

A happy sigh left your lips once you saw that no one else was there, before you took a mug from the cupboard and began to make yourself a cup of coffee.

Caffeine, my love, you thought with a smile. It was honestly very peculiar, you never particularly liked coffee before you started college, then all of the sudden it became your favorite drink of all time. Weird.

A few minutes passed before you were finally able to sit down at the small table and enjoy your cup of freshly brewed coffee. You smiled, it was the beginning of spring break, you didn't have to do anything today. All that was left for you to do was just sit back and rela-

"Good morning, (y/n)!"

The sound of a certain energetic redhead's loud voice made you nearly spit out your hot coffee in surprise. Swiftly, you turned to face the source of the voice.

"Lily!" you said in a loud whisper. "It is too early for you to be that loud!"

The redhead gasped at the statement and both of her sun kissed hands came up to cover her mouth. "Oops, sorry," she said quietly. You rolled your eyes at her lack of situational awareness and returned to your coffee as Lily took a seat in front of you.

"So," she started, making you look back up at her. "Are you doing anything today?"

Oh boy, I know what that means. "What is it you've got planned? Hopefully it isn't anything that would get us in trouble."

Lily's eyes widened in surprise before the corners of her lips turned upwards into a cheeky grin. "You know me too well.~" She giggled a little while you just smiled at her happiness. Her amber eyes lifted back up to look at you. "Well it's nothing as fun as getting us in trouble, but I think you'll like it! If you decide to go, that is?"

You raised a brow at her response. "Go where?"

"Oh, only to this highly rated show in the middle of the city that will never happen again since this is the last show," she replied with faux non-chalantness, leaning back in her seat.