Prologue

In a big dark hallway...

A young woman knocked on to a large door. Inside the room, it looks like a messy but workable office. Another female figure sat on a chair near the huge desk in the middle of the office, letters and documents surrounding her.

"Mother."

"What is it do you need, my dear?"

"Mother, is it alright if ......"

"If what, honey?"

"If you can help me with explaining the truth of what happened nearly half a decade ago in the mortal realm."

"Do you, want me, to show the memories of a nearly dead man?"

"Yes, if you can of course."

"Very well, dear daughter of mine, I will accept this request of yours."

"This daughter of yours is also very thankful for your consideration."

"However, is there something you would like to tell me? You still haven't tell me what had happen during the few years of your absence."

"Ah, I was planning to tell you if you did not accept my request. Since you are asking now, I don't think I should keep you and our family in the dark anymore."

"Should I call them here, then?"

"Yes, please. And thank you, mother."

"No problem, my dear. You rarely ask for anything. It's not my fault for wanting to spoil you lot a bit."

"Mom!"

"Alright, alright sweetie. I won't tease you anymore. Is there anybody else I should summon?"

"Is it alright if you summon the Venerated Quintet here as well?"

"Of course, maybe a little teasing too..."

"Mother."

"Alright, alright. I will summon those little demons now."

She stood up and shouted, "FAMILY AND QUINTET MEETING! MY OFFICE! NOW!"

"Don't you think that is a little too loud?" The woman plopped right back onto her seat.

"What do you mean? That is the perfect volume for a good urgent meeting notice."

"You do know that you can just use the bell right?"

"Nah, it's way better this way."
Just as the mother-daughter duo finished the conversation, loud stomps could be heard from outside the massive door to the office.

"A-JIE, YOU BETTER HAVE AN EXPLANATION FOR RUINING MY BEAUTY SLEEP!"
Said sister said"MAYBE IF YOU TRY GOING WITHOUT SLEEP FOR A WHOLE MONTH YOU CAN STOP SLEEPING!"

"Dear, please calm down. You might scare the other sleeping disciples."

"Alright honey"

A couple wearing matching night-robes strolled in to the office. Behind them, said quintet was still in thought, dicussing about future pranks and new protection arrays for some specific sects. They were all wearing night-robes with stitchings of the sun, some drifting clouds, a lotus, a whitish-yellow peony and a head of a beast respectively. Another female wearing dark night-robes also entered the office.