Epilogue

*5 years later*

Time has passed and society is beginning to rebuild and try to move on and forget. Once we had destroyed the demons in Samuel's area along with Samuel we told as many people as we found about what had happened. How the beasts could be destroyed. Word spread to other countries and one by one, the other places that Samuel had built were destroyed.

The world is still not a safe place as the beasts multiplied and spread themselves out. There are still deaths but they are in much fewer frequency than before. 

When we travelled back to Duncan's "Clinic" we told him about the loss of David and the others. Duncan explained to us that Olivia had woken up two days before hand and Jennifer had left before hand, Eli was heartbroken and apparently she left with no explanation. Duncan found a wheelchair for Olivia and told us that it would take a long time for her spine to heal. When we told Samantha's brother about what happened he was heartbroken, we offered to take him with us but he chose to stay with Duncan.

Daniel and I found another home, deep in the city away from any countryside and trees. Riley, Eli and Olivia visit often and we have become a family. We don't talk about what happened all those years ago, I still have nightmares and see the terrible images in my mind. Olivia may forget about most of it one day but the rest of us wont. It's hard to believe that it actually all happened, those demons were real and so many died but then sometimes I'll hear the occasional lonely howl and it will all come back as a painful reminder. My relationship with Riley is pretty strong, we kept each other going through that awful time in our lives and I can't imagine being with anyone else now. Hopefully as time goes on the beasts will be wiped out for good but for now I'm just looking forward to the future and allowing myself to be happy.