nineteen.

Saiyan Ineas Brown | SaiChicago, Illinois 📍home

Chicago, Illinois
📍home.

...Kayvon.

"Man what the fuck.." I said confused, dropping the ski mask in hand.

"How did he find out?" Lana asked with the same facial expression.

I shook my head. "I don't know."

I bent down to him & checked his neck for a pulse, there wasn't one.

"Lana he's dead.." I said looking up to her. She covered her mouth in disbelief.

I thought to myself, hes finally gone. No more putting my family in danger, killing my loved ones, creepy stalker shit.. it was all over. I smiled at the thought of life going back to normal.

"Why are you smiling?" Lana asked me, eyebrows raised.

"He can't hurt anyone anymore, sure there is Mylo & nem but he was the main one ruining shit." I expressed, she thought for a moment. "You're right." she said agreeing.

"Exactly, now let's clean this up & get his ass out of here." I said, Lana nodded.

We grabbed cleaning supplies & other stuff & started to clean up his pool of blood. We put his body into a body bag & put it in the closet for a moment before taking it out.

25 mins later..

"Alright everything is straight." I said.

"How do you know how too.." Lana was about to ask before I cut her off.

"Don't." I replied, she nodded.

"Let's get his body, put it in the back of your car & drive to Lake Villa trash dump." I said, going to get his bag.

That's two hours from us. Lana agreed & while helping carry his body to the car, we made sure no one saw us & did it quick.

I got into the driver seat, Lana in passenger & we drove off.

•••••

We made it to the trash dump, parked & grabbed Kayvon. We took his body & dumped it into the millions of other pieces of trash.

I swiped my forehead & let out a sigh in relief. Everything was over, I'm sure it would pop up but couldn't nothing trace to us. Trust.

"We cannot tell Ma & Huncho about this." I said to Lana.

"Duh bitch." She replied, I laughed.

"Cmon let's go."

— $$ —

short part, I know I know but I haven't wrote in a while so I'm tryna get the hang of it.

Kayvon ass is finally gone, yes lawd! 🌝

25 likes for the next chapter! <3