🔪 Chapter 22: Be Careful Who You Trust (UPDATED)

Magsimula sa umpisa

"No, not really. Except maybe doing some homework. Why?"

"Do you need any help with your homework? Wanna do a study date tonight?" He asked.

I can feel my cheeks burning up a bit. We've been doing study dates but most of our study dates were outside of our houses and at a mall or a cafe nearby.

But there's a curfew later. But I guess I could break a rule or two.

"Sure. Where though?" I asked.

"How about in my dorm room? If you don't want to, then that's okay as well. We can have a study date outside at a cafe or something like that." Eddie said.

"It's fine. But only for a few hours." I said.

"Are you sure?" Eddie asked again.

"Positive. We're just gonna study after all." I said.

"Okay, just knock on my door and you can let yourself in." He said. "I won't do anything, I promise."

"Alright."

We give each other a quick kiss and we gently squeeze each other's hands.

"Come on, lovebirds. You guys have a date later anyway." Heather said.

We laugh and I let go of Eddie's hand.

"See you later, Eddie," I said, waving at him.

He waved back and went back to his dorm room.

I went up the stairs to catch up with Heather.

"Someone has a date." Heather teased as we linked arms together.

"Shh, quiet," I said and we continued laughing as we headed up the stairs to our dorm room.

"Are you sure it's not just a study date?" Heather raised one of her eyebrows and gave me one of the looks that we only understand.

I lightly slap her arm. "Shut up."

"Smells fishy though." Heather continues teasing. "Remember to use protection."

"Heather!" I exclaimed and we just kept on laughing.

"Kidding, kidding. Now let's get you ready for your study date, Sleeping Beauty." Heather said.

"I never thought that you would call me that again," I said, rolling my eyes.

"Well, you guys kept on calling me Heather Feather, so it's only fair." She said.

I just shake my head. "Alright."

We head inside our dorm room and Heather starts going through my stuff.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Didn't you hear me earlier? We need to get you ready." She said, pulling out a curling iron.

"Since when do you know how to use a curling iron?"

Heather shrugged her shoulders. "Let's say that I just watched a few Beauty Guru videos and stuff like that. Or I learned from my best friend" She lightly tapped my nose.

"Who are you and what did you do to Heather Feather?" I said, teasing her.

"Very funny. Now sit down and let's get you ready in a jiffy."

I let out a small laugh and I let Heather work her magic on me.

Edited on: 05/03/2024

_________________________________________

Hello there! It's been a long time since the last chapter. I have a bit of free time today and I decided to update a new chapter.

Sorry to keep you guys waiting. I've got so busy with college and stuff like that. School's a bitch, honestly.

I don't know when I'll update the next chapter but we'll just have to wait and see.

I hope you enjoy reading this chapter! See you on the next chapter!

That's all and take care!

-emopastelgirl^_^

Edited on: 05/03/2024