"What are you talking about? Who are you and why you captured him for fucks sake." London grabs Milo by the collar, lifting him into the air and no one steps up to prevent it.

He should've predicted it.

Milo sighs exasperatedly and looks at London's fist on his shirt, not even trying to knock it off.

"I'm Milo, Milo Woods and I can explain everything if you just hear me out!" He pleads the hybrid who wasn't even listening but Victor invites them to all sit down and Milo starts to speak.

He tells them about everything that happened, from the present moment to the day Owen tries to break Victor's bond and ends up killing him.

He tells them about his special bond with Malcolm, Arrow consuming his soul, Elijah's death and even Owen's plan to expose Toby's dirt.

"It all makes sense but-.... Toby, he isn't any of those things you just said!" Arrow laughs standing up from his chair but when he notices Toby's silence he looks at him. "That fucker... I'm going to kill him," he grunts, suddenly mad at the evil twin for trying to tarnish his husband's reputation.

"Owen wasn't lying!" Milo glares at the vampire and he knew he was playing on dangerous territory but every time he tries to calculate it somehow, he knows that the only way to save everyone is by eliminating Toby first.

"How fucking dare you!" London launches at Milo again but before he gets to him, Victor stops him and locks his eyes on Toby's teary orbs.

"Toby? Defend yourself... " Although Victor saw it all in Milo's memories, the proof Owen had, how he manipulated London to go away with Milo and turned them against each other, he wanted to believe that he misunderstood or maybe, that Owen was lying and manipulating the facts again.

"I... I don't know what he is talking about," he sniffles back his tears and dries his cheeks with the back of his sleeves.

Instantly, the three men are by his side, consoling him and promising to get revenge on Owen for what he did to him, making Milo gag and roll his eyes.

"He literally just marked me against my will! That's fucking rape!" Milo screams exasperated and shows his neck.

"You forced him to!" London yells in denial, flames lightening in his eyes as he stands up to attack the human but Milo wasn't going to have any of his shit.

"You know what? I'm the idiot who thought that giving you all a second chance is going to change anything!" He chuckles and pulls his hair, "let's go see Elijah!" He looks behind London towards Victor, "Call Malcolm, let's break this bond before I get entangled with your business once again!"

"Didn't you just say Malcolm can't know of your existence?" Arrow questions skeptically.

"Are you just stupid or is this a group effort y'all are doing here?" The human was having enough of their limited IQ, he sighs exasperatedly and massages his temples before looking at Arrow. "He doesn't have to see me to fucking terminate the serum, just take it to him, finalize it, bring it to me and let's separate ways."

"I'd watch my tone if I were you!" London warns him with a glare which didn't seem to faze him.

"But you aren't me," Milo tilts his head mockingly and before either one gets to attack him this time, Victor decides to cut it short.

"I will go get the serum and terminate it by Malcolm. You," he points at Milo as he speaks. "Are coming with me..."

"I appreciate the offer, I really do.. it's just that bad things tend to happen when I'm alone with one of you?" Milo chuckles while scratching his head and reaches for the exit door. "So hit me up when it's ready?" He tries to play it off cool but a hand rests on his shoulder.

"Oh, no... You aren't going anywhere little one." Arrow smirks down at him, his set of fangs on display.

"Keep those away from me!" He shrieks and tries to escape his hold.

"I feel like this little thing will cause us a great headache..." London rolls his eyes as he opens the door and they all walk out of the hotel room.

"Funny you say that, you actually gave me a lot worse than just a headache!" Milo complains as Arrow drags him by the shoulders to the elevator.

"Zip it, pretty boy!" Arrow rolls his eyes as they all step into the elevator and Milo tries to wiggle his way as far from possible from the light fairy.

"So you think I'm pretty?" Milo beams at vampire, showing his pearly white smile and causing the man to gag.

"You wish..." London interjects with an eyeroll, making Victor cough.

"It's funny because according to his memories, you are the first one to fall in love with him," Victor knits his eyebrows as he looks ahead, making Arrow and London look at each other.

"That must be fake!! He is definitely using a trick on you, Vic!" London's loud and pretentious voice roars against the metal box walls and the human's cheeks get as red as a tomato from embarrassment.

"Holy.... Fuck!" Arrow hits Toby's arm who seemed lost in his thoughts. "He isn't LYING!" He points a finger at Milo's burning cheeks, making the dark fairy roll his eyes.

"As if I'd give someone like him a second look... " London gives Milo a side glance as the elevator doors open and they step outside.

Milo knew that he wasn't supposed to feel hurt by those words but it felt like a knife ripped his chest open and his heart was set on fire. He dug his nails in his palms as they all waited for Victor to settle the bill and checkout from the room.

While London and Arrow kept snickering and pestering each other, Toby and Milo stood in utter silence.

"Please don't tell them!" Toby begs suddenly after being silent and observant for the whole time.

"It's not like they'd believe me anyway!" Milo crosses his arms over his chest and looks ahead of him in boredom.

"Don't try to convince them... They're all I have... " He adds as he steps before Milo who tilts his head to the side, disgusted by the filthy creature.

"And they deserve better than a monster like yourself." He refuses to stare into the assaulter's eyes when a hand suddenly grabs his jaw forcefully.

"I own you, darling. I can make your life a living hell!" Toby warns with a snarl, it was the first time Milo sees that side of him, except from when he marked him.

"I can always call Malcolm if you insist," Milo threatens with a defying wink, making the man before him go pale as a sheet.

He had already explained to them his special bond with the Dark Warlock and the things Malcolm did to them to find him and Victor confirmed it, therefore he doubted any of them would dare to hurt him.

"You wouldn't dare." Toby hisses and Milo fakes a pout as he removes imaginary dust from Toby's shoulder before he leans in.

"Try me," he whispers with defiance but before Toby gets to master the courage and say anything else, Arrow and London step in close to them.

"Is there a problem?" London quirks an eyebrow and Milo shakes his head.

"Not at all, Toby and I were just talking about how wonderful it would be that everyone gets a second chance at doing better!" Milo smiles at the hybrid and pats Toby's back, "Right, Toby?"

Toby who became as pale as ghosts nods and rushes to Arrow's side. Milo enjoyed how uneasy he made him feel, he knew the bond was going to kick in anytime soon and he would start to feel submissive towards the male but he didn't care.

This time, he was going to make everything right and breaking that bond was just the first step.

Published: July 3rd, 2021.
Edited: not yet.

I mean... They never learn, right???

Ps. On a scale from one to ten, how much does it break your heart that they don't remember him anymore!

Please don't forget to comment and vote for this chapter, I want to hear your intake on how all of this is going!!