Chapter 2

A/n
Ahhhh i forgot to post the second chapter and skipped to thirdd!! Im so stuppedd. Ok this is the second chapter

Previously on chappy 1
"*step* step* step*" my brows creased because someones coming. Wait did watari came back?

"Watari we agreed yu dont have to carry me all the way home go deal with the matters yu said.*sigh* i already took a lot of your tim---" i shut my mouth the moment i saw not watari but kousei. Welp this aint good.

Tsubaki POV
I gulped. I don't know what to do in the moment.
"Tsubaki.." I must act normal like nothing is wrong with me. Yeah i think that would be a goood idea.

"You mentioned Watari what did yu guys do? You both didnt go at the rooftop. But i heard about your foot so i was ok about that but now that i met you here and is so late adding the fact that your with watari a while ago"

I cant tell him the truth, and thats a given. So ill just make an excuse.

"Were planning to go straight hkme since were both tired but decided to stop by at the beach to rest and didnt realise were late."

"Oh ok"

"Howd your time with kaoru went"

"Mnn she scolded me as usual" He said scratching the back of his neck then blushing which has the obvious reason of remembering Kaori.

" Hahaha typical her, what, did you not practice again? Oh and did ya guys have a good time? " I asked him not really looking at him. If I were to look him in the eyes he would surely notice something is wrong.

"Yeah. Here ill carry you back to your house." He offered to me, stopping in front of me kneeling offering me a piggy back ride.

"Nah yu dont need to its just close by" I refused and continue walking enduring the flippin pain on my foot. Trying not to wince.

"Do you want me to kick it and prove you wrong?" He said with a flat face. He usually is someone who dont persuade you much once you decline but I guess Kaori changed that habit of his. Which I was not even able to for the past years we had been together.

"Hmmff fine fine ill do it" I hold onto his neck and then he started walking to the direction of my house and his.

"Also brought you some ice to relieve the swelling" He placed me down again and tied the ice pack on my foot and carried me again.

I didnt say anything. I dont wanna say somethin stuped.

"By the way i heard that kaori's gonna go to the hospital for preparation tomorrow? Whats the time where we can visit her?" I asked him just so it doesnt feel awkward. I mean i feel awkward I just dont know about him though. I think hes to happy to even feel awkward between us.

"Maybe 4:00 " He said with a smile.

"That would be a great time should we go together with watari?" I suggested. Hmph watari should really make up with this two because they will be the ones left to be with him when im gone.

"....." Yah with his silent response I know for sure Kaori has told him about what watari did .

"I heard from watari did something really bad. He wants to apologise to what he has done." I said and Kousei just nodded and continued his strides.

I stopped talkin. This aint like earlier with watari cause its really awkward ya know. Not for us but for me only.

We reached our destination.

"Im good. You can put me down now." I said and he did lower me down and I carefully stepped my broken toes then the other.

"Yeah goodnight then"  He said and went opening his door then entered their house.

"Bye" i said. Welp he got so quiet when the problem with Watari was mentioned.

I can hear mom and dad packjng inside the house. Them talking about where we would go after leaving Japan. Where would they enroll me to continue my studies and other more stuff.

"Im home!" I slammed the door and barged in.

"Ah tsubaki great timing start packing now we have to leave tomorrow because of some problems. And goodness sake what happened to your ankle?!"  She said looking at my ankle checking it for cuts but only found a bit of swelling.

"You better ice that okay? Did you walk home here alone?" She asked and sounds like a detective with so many questions hahahaha.

"Mom im fine, its part of sports to get injured l. Besides Watari was with me okay." I insisted and hurried to my room.

I was actually shocked at the news but have no choice but to start packing too. Well I guess I cant visit to say goodbye. Or am i actually happy that we get to leave earlier? I was actually scared about having to go say goodbye to them im scared that they wouldnt actually care about it. Its better not to know their reactions, and even if they do feel theyre gonna miss me im sure theyll forget about me sooner or later.

In my room I closed my binders but not the window just for ventilation. Because i have a lot of stuff to do. Ill also have to throw a lot of stuff I wont be needing.

I can hear kousei playing his piano. Some abrupt stop then continuing it again. It sounds nice I guess. I dont even know what  song he is playing.

I packed everything i have. My trophies, pics, and etc. While going through those things I remember a lot of memories from them. I still even have the broken ball of mud in a container. I laughed cuz I remember that time we were expecting it to be so tough but after we checked it both the mud balls are broken. Im not sure though if ill throw this thing away now or not. Kousei has probably thrown his mud ball long long ago now.

There was this time when I confessed at him and he replied im just a friend for him a girl best friend nothing more. I was so sad about it I avoided him.

*Sigh*

I would really miss this place. But im also glad im leaving this place. Im gonna run from this place this stupid memories this stupid puppy love that i have. But its just sad I had to leave my friends like Nao and Watari. I would also miss Saitou even if we actually didnt last long dating.