Virat's decision

Until... A boy from that gang came running towards virat to hit him with a big stick.. virat is dealing with other boys...sai shouted to see back but virat couldn't do that.. The boy was about to hit him but the stick was stopped by sai... She held the stick with her hands and pulled it so hard that the boy lost the grip of it and sai bet him hard... Sai and virat both managed to thrash those idiots away...
Virat took her hands and saw that she got hurt ... Her hand seems to be swollen..
He doesn't want her to get hurt at all but look at this... He started to shout at her all out of concern...
Virat: tum pagal hogayi ho kya... Mai dekh Letha na beech mein aane kya zarurat thi... Kya ... Samajhti kya ho apne apko... Kyu har musibat mein ghus jaathi ho... Thodi der vaha khadi nahi reh sakthi thi... Ek minute vaise yeh log kon hai tum pe attack kyu kar rahe the..
Sai: (in low tone)jab aap parking karne gaye the toh voh log mujhe ched rahe the.. aur meine thappad mara aur sabak sikh diya... Badla lene aye honge..
Virat: (in high tone)yeh sab hua aur tum mujhe bataya bhi nahi... Wah sai wah... Maine poocha bhi tha hai ki nahi.. poocha tha na?... Tumne kuch nahi bataya aur baat ko taal diya... Thabhi kuch ajeeb lagaa .... Tum mujhe pataa sakthi thi na unka vahi par dekh Letha... Dekho ab kitni chot lagi hai... Kuch aur hojatha tho...
Before he could shout more at her she hugged him... Hugged him really really tight... Her hug calms virat...
Sai: virat sir shanth ho jayiye na please... Dantiya math.... Mai dhobara repeat nahi karungi... Pakka.. aapko sab bataungi.... Ab gussa math kariye... Dekhiye apki eklauti innocent si biwi hu na...
Virat laughs... Virat breaks the hug holds sai by shoulders and says..
Virat: eklauti.. 😂😂... Seriously sai.. biwi tho ek hi hothi hai na...
Sai: haa vahi vahi... Flow mein bhol diya...
Virat: teek hai... Chalo ab...
They drove back to home... After reaching home firstly Virat searches for first aid box and applies ointment on Sai's hand...
His care always makes sai fell for him... But she doesn't accept it at all...
They change their clothes to night wears and have dinner...
Here they don't have so many pillows to build the fort.. so no fort... They thought to manage somehow...
They slept on either sides of the bed facing away from eachother...
Sai sees her hand and remembers his care.. she thinks his care is being increasing and increasing day by day... She is falling for him... She is realising I guess... Oh my god!!! She is realising...
Virat is just scared of loosing her wife... This fear is increasing day by day... The day when sai committed suicide is a biggest nightmare for him... He wants to spill his heart out in front of her... He wants to say that... Sai I Love you and can't live without you.... But he is hesistant because he doesn't know how will she react... But seeing himself getting restless day by day he decided to suprise her tomorrow.. he decided to speak out everything he feels...
Let's hope they will confess soon...
They fell asleep after all the clashes of thoughts they had...
Morning:
Sai is sleeping sideways one hand under her chin and the other on Virat's chest... her head is resting on Virat's one hand which landed up on her waist..
It looks like they find peace in eachother arms...
Virat opened his eyes ... Finds his wife so close to him... Sleeping on his hand and her hand on him... He kept staring at her cute sa face .... She is so cute just like baby while sleeping... He kissed her on forehead... He finds her moving... She is about to wake up... Virat acts as if he is sleeping...
She finds herself in Virat's arms... She smiles but feels a bit awkward so tries to move away from him but couldn't because virat held her by waist... She tried a lot she couldn't move... Virat then removed his hand and she escapes... She rushes to washroom to freshup... Virat sees that and blushes... And thinks today he will surely propose her... He is ready to face any consequences and has hope that he could impress her... He gets up and freshes up in another washroom... Gets ready quickly to execute his plan... He leaves before sai comes out...
Sai comes and checks for Virat everywhere... She calls him but he doesn't lift... She gets tensed until she gets a message from virat...
It says...
"Dear wifie... Thoda urgent kaam tha isliye bina bataye jana padaa.. tension hui ho tho I am sorry... Tum shaam teek 5:00 baje tak ready rehna... Please pehle se hi ready rehnaa ...deri math karna tayyar hone mein... Ek surprise hai jo mai tumhe dena chahtha hu...
Yours
Virat sir😉"

Seeing the message mainly the "dear wifie" and "yours virat sir"she smiles continuously.. she couldn't stop it...  She is eagerly waiting for the surprise... She wants the time to pass soon...
It's 4:55 pm
She got ready and stood before the mirror...she is excited about the surprise... She is excited to meet his husband... She wore his fav colour saree ( according to me it's blue)..
Saree is plain but it looks so elegant and royal... She wore her mangalsutra... She feels it and remembers how they got married and where they are now... Long journey...many changes... Yet to see more... she left her hair free remembering the shayari she heard from virat... It's the first ever best compliment she received from someone other than her father... She blushes remembering that.....
At five the door bell rings... In excitement she rushes to the door hoping to see Virat... But no it's not virat... It's a girl... She gave a card to sai and ran away... Sai opened the card... It says...
" I know ki tumhe bhohot intezaar hai surprise dekhne ka.. par thoda sabar rakhna hoga.... Aur thoda mehnat bhi karna padega... Yahi ki tumhe paas mai jo chota sa resort area hai vahaa anaa padega... Aane se pehle itna zarur batana chahunga ki yeh surprise tumse jyaada kaas mere liye hoga jab tum ise accept karlogi... Dekthe hai ki tumhe kaisa lagega Mrs. Virat chauvan..
Waiting for you..
Yours Gabbar😉"

Her excitement is increasing now... She is having mixed feelings now do not how to figure them out... She started liking to be called "Mrs. Virat chauvan"... that word Gabbar made her laugh...
Without any delay.. she locked the door and rushed towards the destination...

I know it's a bit small compared to other chapters... But yeah I end this here... Wait for the proposal... Arriving soon...

Ghum hai kisike pyar me❤️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें