Sai's drastic step..

Seeing all them sai and Ajinkya stood up... Sai and Ajinkya understood that they are being doubted and misunderstood by the expressions of all the members..
Virat is fuming in anger but didn't speak a word.. But Pakhi started...
Pakhi: wah sai wah... Dikha dhi na apni asli aukaat... Kamaal hai sai... Sabke samne mahaan sanskar sahi galat aur kya kya gyaan dethi phirthi ho... Aur aise tuch harkat karne par sharam nahi aati...
Sai: bas pakhi didi ... Bas... Bohoth bhol liya apne... Aap itna gatiya soch rakengi yeh kabhi socha nahi tha...
Voh mai bas... (Before she could put her point pakhi interrupts..)
Pakhi: kya voh mai bas... Gatiya soch mera nahi balki teri harkat gatiya hai... Virat dekha.. galat karthi hai aur phir uska safaayi bhi deti hai..
Ajinkya: bas kijiye mam... Aap jaisa soch rahi hai vaisa kuch nahi hua hai... Slip hogaye the aur ghir gaye...
Pakhi: acha... Aur yeh hum manle... Aashiq ko apne ghar par hi nahi par room me bhi bhula liya sai chi...
Ajinkya: bas( shouts) please chup ho jayiye... Aap hi toh muj par juice giraya aur saaf karne upar bheja is kamre ka rastha bataake...
Pakhi: wah bhai wah... Galat karo tum aur inzaam lagou mujh par... Meina left lene ko kahaa (note:stairs chadne ke badh left lenge toh guest room ayegaa aur right lenge toh sairat ka room) naaki right..
Ajinkya: aap jhoot kyu bhol rahi hai...
All this time virat is staring at sai with anger but his eyes are filled with tears... He is not able to come out that image which he saw.. he trusts his wife and knows about Ajinkya pretty well... But what to do his brain is struck at that scene and not letting the heart to speak out... Sai is also staring at virat and hoping that virat won't misunderstand her..
Kaku: yeh ...chup raho... Hamari Bahu patraleka kabhi jhoot nahi bolthi... Galathi ki hai toh manlo ...
Sonali: sahi kaha vahini... hamne jo dekha woh kaise jhoota ho saktha hai..
Ashwini: chup hojayiye... Unhe apna baath rakne ki mauka toh dijiye... Aise apne apne soch un par thop kyu rahe hai..
Pakhi: ashwini mami koyi soch ko thop nahi rahe hai so dikh raha hai vahi bhol rahe hai.. aur mai kyu jhoot bolungi Ajinkya... Dekha badi mami... Inzaam poora mujh par daal raha hai... Pehle stage par chipak ke dance karo aur phir use ghar bulau aur phir yeh sab...
Virat Tum kuch bhol kyu nahi rahe ho..
Mohit: Dada... Aap jante hai na sai vahini aisa kuch nahi karengi... Please kuch tho bholiye dadaa... Please ... Varna sabko ko yahi lagega ki aap bhi yahi sochte hai... Please dadaa🙏
Sai moves a step towards virat and says: virat sir... in sab logon ki baaton se mujhe koyi farak nahi padtha... Mujhe fark sirf aapke baat se padtha hai... Batayiye kya aap bhi aisa hi soch rahe hai...
Tears rolled down her eyes...
Virat still has the anger look but tears rolled down his eyes... He didn't utter a single word... But sai is waiting for his answer..
Pakhi: ab emotional blackmail kar rahe ho sai... Virat bhi kya bolega yeh sab dekh ke... Woh toh sabse jyada hurt or shock hua hai yeh janke ki uski patni ek character less woman hai... Chi..
After hearing this sai completely broken down ... She is so much hurt that her face became expression less...she became numb..
But this time virat reacted...
Virat shouted in top of his voice..
Virat: Bas!!!!
Bas bhohot bhol liya aap sabne ... Jayiye yaha se ... please leave... Aur tum bhi(pointing towards Ajinkya)... Leave...
Pakhi: par virat...
Virat: tumhe ek bar bholne par samaj nahi aati kya... Leave...
Everyone leaves .... Ajinkya is completely filled with guilt... He blames himself for whatever happened to sai...
Sai wants to talk with virat... But virat ignores and takes his night wear from cupboard and goes into washroom...
Sai is left alone inside the room... But her mind is filled with Echoes of pakhi's words...
She runs and goes to terrace and finds a place where no one can see her....
She sat numb... So silent... No tears in her eyes... She is just breathing heavily... I just can say that it's just like the silence before the cyclone... Jo uske andhar chala rahi hai cyclone se kam bhi toh nahi na... She started to trust virat more than anyone... But that trust kept silent when she required it the most...
Suddenly she cries her heart out... She is broken completely... She remembers her aabaa and cries even more... Our Sai is not like this.. she is so strong that she can tackle anyone ... But any strong person breakes out when they face beyond limits... Same is applicable for sai..
Meanwhile virat comes out of washroom ... He searches for sai.. she is not in the room...
Virat to himself: Sai... Tumse baat karna hai... Mujhe tum par poora viswas tha hai aur hamesha rahega... Par kya karu tumhe aur Ajinkya ko aisa dekh kar dimaag patha nahi kya kya soch raha tha.. thoda vakth chahtha tha apne aap ko samjhane keliye isliye ignore kiya... Ummeedh hai ki tu samjhegi... Par sai gayi kahaa... Aai... Aai ke pass gayi hogi kitni hurt hui hai pakka aai ke pass hogi...
Virat goes down towards kitchen and asks aai about sai but she says sai must be in the room...
Virat was about to go and search for her in other places but he gets DIG sir call..
While virat was going down sai walks towards the room... They didn't see eachother... Virat takes the call
Sai locks the room and in her cupboard she had debi Tai's medicine... Once she took it from her and hidden them in cupboard... She holds the bottle which has pills in it....she threw the bottle on bed..she doesn't want to be weak... She is trying hard to come out of the cyclone running inside her... She is hearing echoes of few words.. like.. character less... Selfish... Aashiq .... Aukaat nahi... And what not... She closed her ears but still she couldn't stop the noise... She closed her eyes too but she kept remembering those visuals of her insult what hurts the most is Virat's silence... She tried her best now.. she can't control anymore she want everything to end... She took the bottle opened it and swallowed all the pills ... She is feeling relaxed... And dizzy too... She knows that overdose of sleeping pills kills... But sometimes pain would be so deep that it forces people to take such steps.. she fell on bed... While closing her eyes she says.. "aabaaa.."
Meanwhile shivani goes to ashwini and says " vahini man bhohot gavara raha hai... Ek bar sai se milke aathe hai na..."
Ashwini: mai bhi vahi soch rahi thi shivani... Chalo ....
They reach as soon as sai falls on bed... They were knocking the door many times... No response... Knocked even harder still no response... They called Mohit... Mohit tries callinga her name yet no response
Mohit: vahini darwaza kyu nahi khol rahi hai... Lagtha hai thodna padegaa..
Virat call ends and he heard aai calling Mohit and reaches his room..
He finds Mohit breaking the door...
Door opens... All the three were in shock...
They gained senses and went near sai..
Aai: sai... Utooo sai... Please bachaa.... Utoo na...(crying)
Shivani tried sprinkling water on face but no response...
Virat from distance was hearing all these as he reached room and finds sai in that condition....

So let's see what would virat do... Will he save his sai... Stay tuned ... Thanks for supporting☺️.. please do share and follow ...

Ghum hai kisike pyar me❤️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें