Chap 9

As usual this short Chap but more Conflict will happen.

Happy Reading....

Heavy rain soaked Wang Yibo's body under thousands of raindrops that fell on the earth, his tears disappeared along with the water flowing in the pores of his skin, Wang Yibo's crying were even swallowed by the heavy rain.

Zhan left Wang Yibo after a big fight that broke out in their house, initially because of a small fight due to a misunderstanding but now the fight has become a disaster.

Flashback earlier...

Luhan and Zhan sat in the living room to just entertain themselves and unwind because they were tired all day long, Anson was fast asleep. 

Yibo was taking a shower upstairs so there were only the two wives in the living room.

"Your stomach is getting bigger, Luhan, do you still feel crampy?"

"No Zhan ge, hmm Zhan he can you help me up"

"Where are you going?"

"Go to my room, I just want to sleep"

"Okay, let me help you"

"Zhan ge... can Yibo sleep with me tonight??
Since I lived here Yibo has never slept with me"

Luhan put on a welding look
As if asking for mercy, Zhan reluctantly nodded his head in agreement.

"Now go to your room, I will
told Yibo to come down and accompany you"

Xiao Zhan helped Luhan up from the seat carefully, and he carried Luhan up to the room.

"Ahh.. it hurts Zhan ge"

"What's wrong??
What are you doing?? What hurts??"

"Why did you push me Zhan ge??"

"Huh?? What push Luhan??
Don't telling lie Luhan"

"If Zhan ge doesn't want to help me Hiks.. don't try to harm me... Hiks
Did Zhan ge be jealous if I'm carrying Yibo's child huh ?"

Zhan looked at Luhan wondering what Luhan meant at this time, even though Zhan had been very careful to carry Luhan to the room and now Yibo's young wife was crying so hard.

"Luhan.. Zhan?? Honey what is this?"  Yibo came down from upstairs and found his two wives were arguing.

"Hiks..... Yibo, Zhan ge.. Zhan ge was going hurt me... Hiks " Luhan hugged
Yibo tightly.

"Luhan what other drama are you playing huh??" 
Xiao Zhan tried hold back his anger.

"Honey explain now! What are you trying to do?? Too bad I trust you so much, but why did you go this far?

"What should I explain??
Why are you accusing me like that Yibo??"

"Zhan ge pushed me earlier Yibo, and I almost fell down"

"LUHAN!

"XIAO ZHAN DON'T SHOUT THAT TO LUHAN!!"

"what ?? What did you say earlier Yibo  ?? XIAO??
you called my family surname???"

Jedeeeeeeer

Lightning flashed across the tense night sky within the Wang family home, Zhan's heart shattered into pieces. 

The sweet young man's tears began to fall.

"Zhanzhan.. I....I"
Yibo really went too far this time.