La Squadra x Reader

Requested by LepercanaSL

Hope you enjoy.

This is not a ship as requested.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Melone licks his lips as I walk past and says "Damn, nice legs" I reply "What the fuck?"

He scowls "Calm down I'm talking about the pictures of women on my laptop".

He continues looking at his version of 'porn'.

I shiver in disgust and go to grab a cup of (favorite drink), Risotto leans against the counter beside me and asks "How was the mission you just came back from?"

I take a sip of my drink and say "It was easy but tiring, I killed the target like you wanted, but I suspect someone saw but I don't know who".

Prosciutto steals my cup as he walks past and says "That's was me loser".

I yell "Give that back asshole!" I go to retrieve my drink but he holds it high in the air and tips it onto my head.

He laughs from his amusement, Risotto says "That's enough Prosciutto, go bother someone else".

I growl "Can he get more of an ass?" Risotto replies "Go have a shower".

+++

As I have my shower I notice it suddenly get cold, my eyes widen and I jump out of the shower covering myself in a towel.

The water in the shower turns to ice and Ghiaccio knocks on the door on the other side and says "Are you done yet? I need to brush my teeth".

I roll my eyes and I go change.

+++

I sit down with Pesci reading, Pesci sweat drops and asks "Are you okay Y/n? You look really angry".

I reply "All today I haven't been left alone by Prosciutto or Ghiaccio it's been annoying and very irritating".

Pesci asks "Big bro was being mean?" I nod and continue reading.

The gang joins the room and Risotto says "I think some of us deserve an apology to Y/n for our behavior".

Prosciutto shifts awkwardly in his seat and doesn't say anything, Ghiaccio groans in annoyance and says "If I say sorry now then we don't have to have Risotto hammering us about it so SORRY Y/n for being a jerk".

Prosciutto glares at me then the floor, Melone says after seductively biting his finger "Sorry Y/n for before you do have nice legs", I look at him in disgust and say "That was the only thing I didn't care about! I want a fucking apology from this guy over here!"

I point at Prosciutto, he yells "FINE I'M SORRY!"

We both sigh and look away from each other, Risotto says "Now that this is all sorted you can all go back to doing what you like until I come back with another mission".

+++

I sit at my desk in my room writing somethings down from my last mission when a knock is heard from my door.

I open the door to find a box on the floor filled with chocolates, a note says:

'A gift from La Squadra, sorry for being rude or whatever we do care about you.

- From Prosciutto'.

I pop a chocolate in my mouth and say to myself "He can be an ass but he can be nice if he tries, it's nice to be apart of this gang."

I close my door.