Abbaccio x Male Reader x Bucciarati

Fluffy oneshot requested by randompuppet9

Hope you enjoy.

(I actually really love male readers x male characters it's basically reading a type of yaoi. 💖)
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I lean over the pool table and tap the ball with my stick, I sink two numbers and stand back up.

I try to sink another ball but miss.

The gang decided to hang out in a casino for the night to relax and have fun.

Currently I'm playing pool with Abbaccio while Narancia and Fugo distract themselves with a pinball machine and Giorno and Mista trying to cheat at a claw game.

Bruno is I don't know where but it makes my heart shiver with worry, what if he's in trouble?

Abbaccio snaps his fingers and says "Hey! Earth to Y/n, I had my turn".

I say concerned as I walk around the table "Don't you worry that Bucciarati's missing?"

Abbaccio takes my chin and says "Don't worry about him, he's our Capo, if anyone knows what they are doing it's him", he points my chin to the white ball on the table and let's me go.

I sigh and hit the ball, I miss, I look back and see Abbaccio staring at my arse resting his weight on his stick, a hand on his waist.

I blush and say "Where you looking at my butt?" He raises an eyebrow and glares at me, he then smirks and says "Yes, you have a problem?"

I shake my head immediately and stand up straight gripping the wooden stick in my hands.

He gives me a kiss on my cheek and says "You're so nervous, relax".

He pats my back and walks past me.

I take in a deep breath and release it, he sinks a ball, I say "I can't help it, I'm going to find Bucciarati".

Abbaccio says with a bit of a tone "Fine, do what you want".

+++

I walk through the crowds of people playing games and wasting their money.

I finally spot the handsome man I was looking for, wearing white with black tear drop patterns all over his clothes.

I walk over to his side of the poker table and whisper in his ear "I thought you died for a second, I couldn't find you".

Bruno smiles warmly and says "I'm fine Y/n, I've just been here all this time".

I say "I was just playing Pool with Abbaccio, but you really worried me for a second".

Bruno puts down a card and says softly "I have a question for you", I nod and ask "What is it?" He motions his finger for me to get closer, I lean in and he says into my ear "If I gave you the choice, would you have me or Abbaccio?"

My face burst red and I jolt up straight, Bruno looks at me amused.

I stutter "I-I don't know-", Bruno looks down at his cards with a smile and says "I win" which snaps me out of my thoughts, he chucks his cards on the table and stands up.

Bruno says "I have an idea, come with me".

+++

We make back to the Pool table where Abbaccio is playing by himself.

Bruno says standing behind me a hand on my shoulder "Let's play a game of Pool, the winner claims Y/n".

Abbaccio sighs and says while re-setting the Pool table "Fine".

I wanted to say something but this was getting too interesting for me.

I have feelings for them both, it's something about them that they have in common that attracts me.

I blush as I watch them play, every round is setting me on the edge of my seat.

In the end Bruno wins, he pulls me off my chair by my arm and snakes his other arm around my waist, I stutter "B-Bucciarati!"

He connects his lips with mine, I grip his chest, when he moves away I say "I'm happy you won but I love both of you".

Bruno thinks for a moment then locks gaze with Abbaccio, Abbaccio nods and Bruno smiles, he says "That can be arranged".

Abbaccio walks over and takes my chin kissing my lips, they both hug me firmly.

Narancia, Fugo, Mista and Giorno stare from the steps confused, shocked and a mix of both.