BabyMoon

Sibel was now her in  seven month. She was still going to office, once a week. Ramo and all family were very supportive of her.
One day, sibel was going to office, she was in hurry because it was the last day she would be going to office and she had many meetings with her marketing teams, finance teams, etc.
Ramo on the other hand was running behind her to make her eat her breakfast and medicines.
Ramo lied on the couch of the main hall being tired of all running and pleadings after she ate her food.
When he heard something which made him stand up with a jerk.
Sibel was moving towards the main door with her bag unzipped and some papers in her hands and a hair clip in her mouth.
The hair clip fell from her mouth down on the floor. And now this was the problem sibel was not able to bend down so she could not pick up things from the floor. She groaned in frustration.
" La - havle,Fuck it" yelled Sibel making Ramo jump from the couch.
He looked at Sibel in shock then he knew that their baby is going to be his junior version.
Sibel threw the papers also on the floor and sat on the couch crying hiding her face in her palms.
All the members came to hall after listening sibel's cursing.
Dogan or Shahen immediately started collecting the papers and ramo and others members were making her calm.
Gülüm I'll talk to all the team and do your work, you don't worry okay? Ramo said
  While she nodded no.
Dogan or shaheen gathered all the papers and arranged them in file. Ramo picked her clip and tied her hair in a bun sitting beside her. He pecked her lips and hugged her consoling talking sweet things to her.
Later Sibel became normal.
I am sorry....  I disturb you all,apologised sibel 
Wiping her tears.
It's ok sibel we understand, its not easy to do work at this stage, afet said caressing her hairs.
Gülüm it's the last day, after you will not go to office. Ramo said.
Come on yenge our champ will get sad seeing his mumma sad. Shahen said to make her yenge smile.
Gülüm i will drop you. Ramo said grabbing her bag.
I will mange, sibel said
But gülüm, ramo was going to deny but Sebos allowed her to change her mood.
........
All the meetings got well and now Sibel heading towards home.
The next day evening, they packed their bags as they were off too singapore, she wore a beautiful comfortable gown flaunting her baby bump hand in hand with ramo.
They reached to singapore, ramo took care of things for her, she used to think that how caring he has been in this months, just to make sure that she is comfortable with each and everything like eating, wearing clothes , doing things and all the things.
What about the photographer? Sibel asked
They are already there. He replied.
Sibel nodded.
Aşkım  I think i gained lot of wait, she said.
Gülüm you really think that? Ramo asked.
Sibel nodded yes.
Bak gülüm when we went to doctor she told us that your weight is proper as it should be of pregnant women so.if you think you have gained  then you can start  doing yoga or something after post delivery. Ramo remarked.
Yas i need to do. Sibel answered.
The next day they took a rest,the other day was prenatal photoshoot there were many outfits for Sibel as well as ramo.
You can imagine rambel.

You can imagine  rambel