Pasta or Time pass

(This update contains a slightly mature content, skip if uncomfortable)
........
Ramo, she nudged him to wakeup in the middle of the night. Ramo, she called him again.
A half sleep ramo opened his eyes to find her in a sitting position. Her lips formed a cute pout and her  eyes seemed she was drowsy.
" what is it"  a concerned Ramo asked, Aren't you sleepy?
" I'm hungry "
Ramo opened his eyes wide. He looked at the clock that showed half- past three.
At this time gülüm.
Sibel nodded.Ramo recalled the article which literally said: for most women, food cravings start at the end of the first trimester, he breathed out.  His husband duty starts.
Ramo lütfen.
Seeing sibel with pout so late night wearing a sexy tank top with easily visible cleavage evoked his desires.They haven't had sex for weeks now. She wasn't desirable and he was boiling with desires.
"Ramo"
Ramo come out of his nasty thoughts and sat up on the bed.
What do you want to eat?
Sibel hummed while debating different choices in her head. At times Ramo's poor naughty mind couldn't help but think of making love to her.
Something spicy, she said at last, Red sauce pasta.
Ramo was about to nod when a great idea struck his mind. He frowned just to show sibel and laidback on the bed. Sibel's temper rise. She groaned and pulled him buy the coller of his shirt.
Ramo lütfen. She said, the pout on her face intact.
Keeping his eyes closed,he replied" i am sleepy" ask any maid to cook for you.
I don't want to disturb them, she said, and i love your cooking, plz.
He opened his eyes, she smiled wide.
What do i get?
Sibel frowned, what do you mean?
Why should i cook for you in the middle of the night when i have better things to do like sleeping.
You are so bad, Sibel groaned.
Ramo behaved as cool as he could.
What do you want? She asked.
" I want to eat" he said.
Then eat with me, Sibel offered, cook-for both of us simple.
Ramo smiled as Sibel forced him to sit up. Only if she knew exactly what he wanted to eat.
............
Ramo picked Sibel up in his arms and made her sit on the table top. He turned the stove ok and placed a pan on it.
He took out some tomatoes from the fridge and pureed  them on pan.while they were mixing, he went near sibel and placed himself in between her swinging legs.
"For you, I'm having to sacrifice my sleep "
His comment made sibel  feel really bad for him. She looked down in guilt.
Sorry, she apologised.He cupped her face. He brushed his lips against her. Her arms found their way up to his back.
" Help me pass time" he whispered.
How she asked.
He kissed the sweet spot on her neck. When he rolled his tongue up her skin. A moan escaped her lips.
The stove timer ticked letting Ramo know that puree was ready. Ramo moved away from Sibel much to her relief. He poured some olive oil over the puree and add onions.
" where were we? He asked making Sibel blushed."
Ramo slipped his arms around her waist and slid them up and down her back.He began trailing kisses on her neck.
" what are you doing " she asked her patent question.
" i said i wanted to eat" he reminded her.
Pasta is getting ready, she said, her breathing was heavy just by the passionate kisses he placed on her neck and shoulders.
I don't want to eat pasta, he said.
Then?
Ramo smiled at how innocent her questions still were. But he didn't complain.she was, she was the woman he loved and e desired.
" i want to eat you" he said in his husky voice and bit a warm spot on her shoulder making a hiss escape her mouth.
After a quick smooch on her cheeks , he shifted away from her again and add some garlic into the mixture.Sibel licked her lips after smelling the food.she couldn't wait to devour the pasta.
And he couldn't wait to devour her.
After adding the raw pasta on the puree and mixing the together. He returned to sibel and picked her up like she was baby.
Now is my favourite part. He said before finding their way back their room.
........
Ramo my pasta, she was so cute the way she complained about food.
He pecked her nose before assuring that the pasta will be ready in half an hour.
So long? She asked.
He made her lay down on the bed and hovered over her. Sibel looked at him with cute eyes.
" I'll help you pass time" he said.
How?
Ramo started nibbling on her collarbone. He stopped only when there was a purple spot on the place he kissed. Sibel understood his needs by then.she laughed at her own stupid questions just minutes ago. She roamed her hands around his back and pulled him closer. Her advances made him go crazy. He pulled down the string of her tank top and began kissing on her shoulders.
After half an hour of ministration,Ramo alarm rang. Sibel was surprised seeing him get up from her in a jiffy and walking out the room in seconds.
.......
"I don't want to eat pasta" she said when he returned with the pasta for her.
Ramo felt cheated. She woke him up in the middle of the night and now she doesn't want pasta.
Why? He asked after sitting on the bed.
" you left me just like that" she said
Ramo bit his tongue. He shouldn't have done that. well, he did.
"Sorry"
Sibel stayed silent.he felt bad that she won't even look at him.
"gülüm " he passed the bowl of pasta towards her. Her mout watered seeing the pasta. He offered to feed her some.
Then she couldn't resist and finally ate from his hands.
Sibel ate the whole bowl pasta from his hands only he didn't complain a tad bit about it.
"Thank you so much" she kissed his cheeks.
"Now my turn"
"But Ramo there is no more pasta left"sorry, she said.
"As i said, I don't want pasta"
His statement inaugurated sibel's brain to work as she recalled what he said about eating.
Ramo, before she could finish her sentence, her back was facing ramo and he was kissing her all over.Ramo started kissing sibel's neck,, then he moved his lips on her neck to her shoulder with his hand tracing her shoulder and finally coming towards her arms. He moved His one hand in her top and started making patterns on her navel pulling her more closer to him.sibel shut her eyes in ecstasy.
Sibel sure didn't blame him for it. Both of them were humans and they had desires. If they could have sex trough her pregnancy, she wondered why not.
Ahhh! I love your curves, he moaned and kissed on her collarbone.
I heard that stop coming close to their wives during pregnancy. You are not like that at all. Sibel commented.
It depends on the type of wife a man has, I believe. Everyone's wife is not as sexy as mine.
You flatter me?
"Happily "
Sibel hold Ramo cheeks and placed her lips on his... Their kiss was of urgent which indicate passion lust love eager.
He wrapped a duvet over the two of them,their clothes bids good bye to them. They become one by soul and body again.
Ramo or sibel becomes " Rambel".
.........
To be continued