𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 ¹⁵

[ "We need to go now, we haven't got much time

[ "We need to go now, we haven't got much time." her serious tone remained but there was a hint of softness in it as she lightly squeezed his shoulder and helped him get up. ]

After he regained his strength (which was much sooner than Abaddon had expected he would), Crowley stood beside her and strutted towards the entrance of the place.

Crowley complimented Aziraphale about his work on vanishing the soldier to which the angel answered, "Oh, I do hope I haven't sent them somewhere unpleasant."

More soldiers approached the entrance and other parts of the military base now that they knew that they were there and the kids had entered.

Abaddon looked at the red-haired demon, who seemed to be calmer now but the frustration and sorrow were surrounding him still, "Crowley and I will take care of them."

He looked at her, his piercing slitted yellow eyes now on full display. She could almost swear that he saw a faint smile on his lips for a few seconds until he turned his head again to look at the entrance of the place and started walking towards it. The blue-haired demon just followed his steps in silence.

✸.¸¸.✸'¯'✸.¸¸.✸'¯'✸.¸¸.✸

It didn't take them long to vanish at least the soldiers on sight and steal one of the convoys so they would reach the rest of the participants on the Armageddon faster. Crowley was the one driving, Abaddon sat in the passenger seat and Aziraphale and the old man (who she had heard Aziraphale call Mister Shadwell) sat in the back.

They reached the point of encounter pretty quickly even though the vehicle didn't go that fast, and then she saw them. The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse. War, Famine, Pollution, and Death. All of them were in the same place. She had coincided with some of them while doing her job but only one at a time at most.

As they all got out of the car and walked towards the kids and the Horsemen, Abaddon noticed how the last one, Death, was talking to the boy, the Antichrist, when Crowley interrupted them, "That's him, the curly one. Shoot him, save the world."

When the old man, Shadwell, struggled to do it, Aziraphale decided to take the reins of the situation and took the weapon from him. He had an internal discussion with the lady to who the body he was possessing belonged, the discussion ending up with them firing up at the air.

The boy who they were paying more attention to interrupted their fighting, "Excuse me, why are you two people?" Aziraphale tried to explain it, but he was interrupted by the kid again, "It's not right, you should go back to being two separate people."

As they morphed back into two different people, Aziraphale took the human form he had before the incident and the old lady kept her body like it was. Crowley and Abaddon looked at each other, frowns on their faces due to the uncertainty about how the kid would have the powers to do that.

✸.¸¸.✸'¯'✸.¸¸.✸'¯'✸.¸¸.✸

As War and one of the kids' friends argued, everybody else stood there in silence watching them. The red-haired one of the Horsemen said something that pissed off the girl and the last one stomped on the other's foot, making her drop her fire-sword. In a quick movement, the girl picked up the sword and pointed it back towards War.

"I cannot believe this is actually happening." Abaddon voiced her stupefaction at the situation in a whisper, a kid was mocking one of the Four Horsemen.

But the same thing happened before their eyes with the rest of the Horsemen. Each of them got defeated and vanished by each of the kids. Famine seemed to be one of the hardest to defeat but got vanished anyway. The fire sword dropped to the floor, leaving the last one in front of them, Death. But he left too, on his own, no need to be vanished by the kids.

Crowley surprisingly congratulated the kids on saving the world but as Aziraphale almost started getting excited about their victory, the red-haired demon stopped him, "Nothing's over. Both Heaven and Hell still want their war.", and he was right, they shouldn't let their guard down for now.

"You!" everyone turned their heads to look at a woman and man that came running towards the group, the woman pointed at Crowley, "You're the man in the car, you stole my book." he threw it at her and she caught it successfully and immediately asked the big question, "What is going on out here?"

"Long story, no time."

"Well, try me." after that, Aziraphale started to tell their whole story, since the beginning of time so Abaddon had to stop him from rambling after rolling her eyes by shushing him until shutting him down.

Abruptly, a bolt of lighting fell from the sky near them from where Gabriel appeared, and beside it, a few seconds later, the floor opened to let out a pit of fire from where Beelzebub rose until there were no flames left.