🧟‍♂️Part 27🧟‍♀️

Yesterday was just a normal day. People smiling to each other, hug each other, hold hands with each other and talk to each other but today people started to bite other peoples. That's when it starts, The Zombie Apocalypse
-----------------------------------------------------------
Jeon Yeonji•
I quietly went back to my room and wait for my brother and friends. I felt bad for hurting Jenny Eonnie but we know she deserves that. Maybe there's really a reason why she did that to Jimin and why she acted like a bitch towards us but I guess she's afraid to tell one of us or she's not yet ready to tell me or to us.
____________________________________
•20 minutes later•
I'm already sleepy but my brother and my friends are still not here. What took them so long? They can easily find me here in this house because it's small so why so long? Well let's just sleep. I closed my eyes and was going to drift to my dreamland but someone literally opened the door or should I say kicked the door open so it made a loud sound. I still didn't open my eyes so I didn't see who ruined my sleep but let's pretend I'm asleep already.

"This girl is really in serious trouble but look at her, doing nothing but sleeping. If she's awake I might choke her to death" Go ahead you jackass. I can kick you in your baby maker and I'll surely kick it hard.

"Kook, she's still your sister so don't kill her" So it's you Jungkook, you coconut head. I'll make you pay for what you said to me.

"Oh really? You'll make me pay for what I said to you? You should be the one who should pay for what you did earlier" As if I will do that. Coconut head.

"Yah, who said you can call me coconut head?" Me of cour- wait how does he know what I'm thinking?.

"You're saying it out loud you dumb girl" I felt someone make me stood up by pulling my ears and I had enough of him. I suddenly opened my eyes and without thinking twice, I kicked his beloved little Kookie. I didn't regret it though.

"Yeonji, you shouldn't do that" Jiji said. I know she's right but I felt like kicking his little Kookie again.

"That looks hurt. I don't want Yeonji to kick my precious big beautiful Jinnie"

"Yeah me too, I don't want her to kick my big Tata"

"Me three, I can't make a baby with my soon-to-be wife without my big Jiminie"

"Me four, don't kick my big Seokie"
At first I was shocked because I finally saw Jimin got out of his room but I soon laughed because of their remarks. We totally forgot about Jungkook who's still rolling on the floor.

"Why are you all saying it's big when the truth is it's small" Jiji said with a serious face.

"Hey, don't insult our ----. They're big, if you don't believe us then we'll gladly show you how big this is"

"Definitely no hyung, only my wife can see this"

"Tae is right. You can show her yours but not ours" Taehyung and Jimin immediately rushed to Jungkook and help him stand up.

"Jimin and Taehyung is right Jin hyung, no one can see Seokie other than my wife" I gulped when I saw Jungkook already glaring at me.

"Oh please,

who said I like to see your stupid -----"