🧟‍♂️Part 8🧟 (KTH)

Yesterday was just a normal day. People smiling to each other, hug each other, hold hands with each other and talk to each other but today people started to bite other peoples. That's when it starts, The Zombie Apocalypse
-----------------------------------------------------------
Author•
Yeonji carefully opened the window and look at Jungkook who's at the other window.

"Don't be scared, you're gonna be alright"

-Skip time-
"Where is this leading Dad?" Yeonji asked as she walks between Jin and Jungkook.
After she successfully got to her Dad's room using the window, everyone asked her if she's okay which she answered with a 'yes'. Jin and Jungkook won't leave her side because they're afraid that she will be separated to them again.

"This leads to the backyard" Her Dad said, wiping his sweats that are running down to his face.

When all of them arrived at the end of the tunnel, they spotted a metal door. Yeonji's Dad opened it by putting a password and all of them quickly got out of the tunnel. Once all of them got out, their Dad closed the door slowly so he can't gain the attentions of the zombies that are in front of their house.

"How can we get out of here?" Liana said, wanting to go away from the nasty creatures. Tina rolled her eyes and answers Liana harshly.

"Can you shut up your damn mouth? You can't even helped us, you just always talk here and there like you're the boss here when the truth is you aren't" Liana look at Tina annoyed and cling to Yoongi. Yeonji can't help but burst into laughter because of Yoongi's face.

"Ew get your disgusting hands away from me, so yucky" Liana gets her hands back and looked down in embarrassment. A few seconds later she looks up and look at Yeonji with nothing but hatred in her eyes.

"What's so funny? Your laugh sounds like a pig" Liana said as Yeonji stopped laughing when her brother Jiwoon glared at her asking Yeonji to shut up.

"One by one jump to the other side of the fence, I'll be the last one to jump" Their Dad told everyone with a serious tone.

Jiwoon volunteered to be the first one to jump to the other side of the fence. The fence is slightly high but lucky her, Yeonji can reach it because she practiced gymnastics years ago.

Yeonji jumps when Jiwoon is finally at the other side of the fence, as she landed at the ground, she steps aside so that Tina can jump. After Tina jumped, Jungkook goes next then Taehyung then the rest of the boys leaving only your Dad and Liana on the other side.

"How can I get up there? I don't want to ruin my clothes" Yeonji heard Liana said on the other side. "more like 'my' clothes" she thought.

After for like eternity, they managed to get to the other side. All of them got up and walked behind the Jeon's Dad as he leads them deeper to the forest. Yeonji saw a house which is not too big nor not too small where all of them can fit. He picked something inside his pocket that Yeonji assumed is the key.

"We can stay here for the meantime, this place is safe but we can evacuate if the zombies are here" They nod and all of them got inside the house. Yeonji can't help but smile sadly as she saw their family pictures that are hanging in the wall.

She felt a presence behind her so she turned around to find Taehyung already looking at their family pictures before she can hide her embarrassing faces from 13 years ago.

"You look cute in there" Yeonji's face heats up and she looks away from him before he can see her red face.

"T-thanks" The both of them talked about their families that they didn't know someone was behind them that is sending daggers to Yeonji's head.

"I lost my Jin because of you and I don't want to lose my Taehyung, I'm going to think a plan to throw you out from our lives"