🧟‍♂️Part 12🧟‍♀️ (PJM)

Yesterday was just a normal day. People smiling to each other, hug each other, hold hands with each other and talk to each other but today people started to bite other peoples. That's when it starts, The Zombie Apocalypse
-----------------------------------------------------------
•Author•
After 3 hours passed, Yeonji finally woke up from her long nap just to see Hoseok looking at her

"Did you sleep well Yeonji?"

"Yeah, how long did I slept?"

"For like 3 hours. It's already 4 in the afternoon"

"Guess I'm so tired of driving that I slept for 3 hours. So is everybody already here?"

"About that, uh just don't freak out but Jiminie is still not here"

"But I thought he's with Jin?"

"They got separated because some zombies chased them" Yeonji immediately but gently got out of the car because Seon is still with her and hurriedly walk inside the house. She pulled out Seon from the baby carrier and passed her to Jiwoon who happens to be the nearest person to her. Jiwoon just look at her confused and walks away to play with the baby.

"Jin Oppa, where did you and Jimin got separated?" He became silent for a minute before answering Yeonji.

"We were going back here and some ass head shouted and all the zombies came running to us more like to him. Thank God he was the one who goy bitten or else this pretty face of mine will get ugly because those ugly dead humans will eat mah face. We separated at the (street name) but it's really far away from here"

"It will took you for 6 hours to arrive there Yeonji and that street have so many zombies because many people live there before this apocalypse happens" Her Dad said.

"I don't care how many hours I can arrive there, I need to save Jimin"

"You can't go there alone, you need someone with you who's really good at combat"

"Jungkook is the only one who's a pro at combat so he will come with you but can I come too?" Taehyung asked giving his puppy eyes on Jin who's already glaring at him.

"No"

"Please hyung"

"No"

"Please"

"No"

"Plea-"

"No and No and No"

"Tsk fine but next time I'm coming with her" Taehyung walks inside his room while pouting which is his habit when he's sad.

"Let's go Kook" Before Yeonji can step outside, Yoongi yelled a 'wait' and gave her 2 walkie talkies, some foods and waters and a tracker?

"What should I do about this tracker?"

"Put it in your clothes so we can track you"

"And where did you get this tracker?"

"I saw it while getting the devices"

"We should get going before the sky turned dark" Jungkook said grabbing one walkie talkie from her. They thank Yoongi before walking toward the car and getting inside of it. Jungkook started the car and the two of them started their mission of finding and saving Jimin.

4 hours passed and the sky already turned dark. Yeonji let Jungkook rest for awhile before continuing their mission of saving Jimin. After 2 hours, they finally arrived at the street where Jin and Jimin got separated. Their Dad is not lying when he said that this street have so many zombies. Yeonji told Jungkook to drive slowly so they can avoid getting the zombies attention. It's getting late but they still didn't saw Jimin. Yeonji saw a house that has a light and decided to tell Jungkook of what she saw.

"Jungkook can you stop in front of that house? I think someone is in there" Jungkook followed what she said and stopped in front of the house that Yeonji just pointed. The both of them quietly got out of the car and look if the door is unlocked but it turns out it was locked. They look around if there's a way to get in of the house but the only way in is to called out the person inside or smashed the window which is risky.

"Yeonji, can you try looking at the window if you can see the inside?" Yeonji gave Jungkook a thumbs up before looking at the window when suddenly a girl's face appeared in front of the window which startled her making Yeonji stumbled a bit but she regained her balance.

"What happened?"

"A girl's face just suddenly appeared in front of the window which startled me but I'm okay"

"Thank God" Yeonji heard the door unlocking and she slowly grabbed the dagger inside of her pocket just in case of emergency. She quickly tackled the one who opened the door and hug him tight when she saw who it was.

"Yah Jimin, why didn't you go back to the house? You little shorty" Jungkook said separating you from Jimin. Let's just say he's an overprotective brother.

"It's Jimin hyung for you, you dumbo" Jimin tried to hug Yeonji but Jungkook keeps blocking him.

"Who said you can touch my sister?"

"But I just want to hug her" Jimin pouts

"No"

"Care to tell me who are they Jiminie?" A voice spoke behind them so they turned around to see a pretty Eonnie.

"Oh, they're like my family. This is Jungkook and this is his sister Yeonji"

"Pretty Noona" Jungkook accidentally said it out loud which makes him and the pretty Eonnie turned red.

"Who said you can praise my Noona?"

"Your Noona?" Jungkook said with wide eyes

"She's my pretty cousin"

"Stop it Jiminie"

"How did you found her?" You asked out of curiosity.

"When I got separated from Jin hyung, I saw her walking here so I followed her and it turns out it was my pretty cousin"

"You both can stay here tonight" She said

"Pretty Eonnie, what is your name?"

"I'm Park Jenny" She flashed you a smile that is so similar with Jimin.

"Jungkook, she's single and ready to mingle"

{A/n}: Sorry for not updating for like days or week guys. I got really busy that I can't even update this story. I'll try updating this if I got nothing to do or I'm not busy anymore. I love you guys and thank you for reading this book. Stay safe