On the way to Dubai

Y/N POV

I entered the aeroplane followed by some air hostess who showed me my place. I sat near a young man who was fast asleep and snoring. I tried to forget the noise and put on the belt. The plane was now going to take off since it was the first time I was going abroad I felt very scared. As soon as the plane took of I began to recite some dua when suddenly the plane started to move weirdly. "Dear passenger this is your pilot speaking please tie your seat belt and there will be some turbulence in front no need to be afraid we are here to make sure you have a safe journey. Enjoy the flight." said the pilot. As soon as I heard the pilot saying turbulence I began to shiver with fright and my heart began beating loudly. After some minutes, the plane began to shake. I began to shiver more and held the young man's hand who was snoring beside me.

Riyaz POV

Suddenly I felt someone holding my hand tightly. I opened my eyes to take a look and to my surprise a ravishing girl was holding my hand with tears in her eyes. I gently took her hand, put it in mine and said- " listen everything will be fine it's just a turbulence. As long as I am with you everything will be okay." I took my hands and wipe off her tears and said-" hi im Riyaz and you?" Lending her my hand for a handshake. "Hi my name is y/n." she replied back with a trembling voice. "Nice to meet you y/n. So I guess it's the first time you are going abroad right... Well forget that just be rest assured that everything will be fine." I said giving her a broad smile. "Thanks a lot Riyaz you made me forget about the turbulence and made me happy. And yeah please don't snore while sleeping it's very annoying." she said with a smile. "I will try not to" I said with shyness. " So are we friends...

Hey guys how was this part
Did you like it
Pls vote and comment.
Love you all
Bye❤