My Stolen Luggage

Y/N POV

As soon as it was time to pickup my luggage I went forward when suddenly someone snatched it from me and ran away. I began to shout loudly but in vain everyone just turned around and looked at me as if I was mad or something like that. I gave them an angry look and ran after the thief. Suddenly someone held my wrist, I turned around and to my surprise I saw Riyaz. " y/n stop right here don't run after him he is very dangerous this guy. Go take your other luggage I will go behind him don't worry." Riyaz said. I nodded and went to pick up my other luggage. Suddenly I heard Riyaz calling my name. I turned around and saw that he was holding the thief and got my luggage. As soon as he came forward with my luggage, the thief jumped on him and cut his cheeks. Tears rolled down my cheeks as I see Riyaz cheek bleeding and I ran towards him. "Stop don't come forward y/n pls I beg you please he will hurt my new friend "riyaz yelled. Despite telling me that, I ran towards him, came behind the thief and gave him a slap. By doing this, he turned around leaving riyaz and caught my hand tightly. He took his knife, put it near my throat and said-" Darling don't try to act smart just give me your luggage and you and your friend will be free no one will get hurt." As soon as he said that he pushed me aside and ran away. Rii too began to run after him but it was of no need because the security guard in front of the door has caught him and my luggage. When Riyaz came forward with my luggage I felt relieved and ran towards him. He opened his hand and gave me a big hug.

"So y/n are you happy that your luggage is safe and sound?" Riyaz said

"Yes of course because if something had happened to it then I would have died." I replied back.

"Diedd..."

"No not literally dead but my heart would have been broken because there is the most precious thing I ever love in that."

"Uuuuh...okay but may I know what is there so precious in this luggage??"

"My mom's roti and pickle of course they are sooooooo tasty that anyone would lick his finger after eating that it's just amazing."

" Waittttttttt what I was running after a thief for a luggage full of pickle and roti are you serious and the thief was not a normal one he was one of the most dangerous thief... well forget that let's get out of the airport. "

"So where are you going to stay?" Riyaz asked

" Well for now I dont know first I need to go and check my hotel."

"No need to check for a hotel come at my place mom, dad, didi everyone will be happy if I take you home."

"Uuh...are you sure no one will have any problem with my presence?"

" Yes let's go..."

Hey guys how was this part.
I told you I would do it more longer I added 300 words more than the other one.
So tell me how was it did you like it
Please vote and comment orelse no other part.
Love ya. Bye