32: Alice And Lisa

Start from the beginning

She force to blink her tears and look up, not letting it fall down. She bit her lip and slam her hand on the cubicle..

She release a deep sigh and look at her reflection on the mirror. Because of so much anger that she had inside, she never thought of turning back from all of this. The pain that is healed in her heart, but always has a scar in it, will remained like that..

She sigh, finally walking out of the restroom. Walking her way to the elevator, she unexpectedly meet someone..

She arch her brow, "Kim Yerim." She spoke and stop walking, crossing her arms and tilted her head. "I always reminded the bodyguards not to let some trash in my company. Oh well, trash always has there way to make someone stink like them." She exclaimed sarcastically. She gave the woman her dagger eyes.

Yeri rolled her eyes, "I am loving the confidence, Lisa? How did you even ended up in this level? In our level? After all, you were just a poor, hopeless person back then?" Yeri spat back with the same tone. She cannot help not to took a step forward to her, and did not bother the stares that employees are giving them two..

"How dare you insult me?" She whisper, glaring at her with pure fire in her eyes..

"The audacity you got there? I can just simply let the guard throw you out of my empire, that would amuse you." She added and clench her jaw. Yeri scoff and suddenly push her, she widened her eyes and gasp.

And felt the employees did the same too..

"Don't act so tough there, you witch! Just because you're successful like me, that doesn't make you so special! You're always be the bitch that everyone sees, you piece of rat!" She yelled, letting everyone hear about her words. She made a scoff and raise her hands, and it once landed on the brunette's cheek, making a loud thud that made everyone who's looking at them gasp in unison.

"You wench! You have no right to judge me!" She stated and push her with all her might..

But Yeri seems to balance her self, and at that, she raise her hand, aiming to slap the blonde with the same energy she did.

"What are you doing?!" They heard a fine, high pitch voice from the side. And once they both turn around, Yeri gasp, "Mom?" Lisa called, frowning at the woman who's now glaring at Yeri. Mingyu, the bodyguards, and her assistant is now with her.

Alice walk briefly to their way, eyes on Yeri, "What do you think you're doing?! Are you trying to hurt my daughter?!" She yelled at the brunette and arch her brow. Lisa remained silent and blink her eyes.

Yeri's mouth agape, "What is this? Lalisa is your daughter?"

"Yes, she is. And what is wrong with you?! Don't lay a hand on my daughter, you don't know what I can do to you! Calling her a piece of rat was necessary! You dare to insult my daughter?! Who the hell are you to even said that?!" Alice scoff and she move to touch her daughter's shoulder.

"Are you okay, sweetie?" She ask sweetly and caress the blondes arm.

"Mom, I--" Alice sigh and once again look at Yeri who's mouth widened in shock. "Leave the company, right now! How did the guards let some piece of trash in my daughter company?! Leave, before I drag you out myself, you wench!" She exclaimed and glared at Yeri.

The brunette blink her eyes in embarrassment and harshly turn her back at them before running away..

Lisa release a heavy sigh and massage her temple. "Tell me, did she hurt you somewhere?" She heard Mingyu ask by her side and touch her other arm. "I'm fine. Mom, how-- we're supposed to fetch you?" She turn to look at Alice who remained looking at them.

She did not say anything, and just, hug her the way she wanted too. She sigh and caress her hair. "I wanted to surprise you, but my mood is ruined. Who is that crazy woman who barge in here? I can sue her."

"Mom, she's-- she's just a bully. It's fine." She muttered and purse her lips. "Let's get home, the maids prepare us some food. Lady Jennie is also waiting for us." Mingyu said softly and look at her. She made a small smile and move by her mom.

Alice faintly smile and hug her, "Let's go, let's talk home." She said and kiss her hair..

She just realized that she's feeling so okay and lovely now, now that her mother arrived..

That's all she needs, a mother's loving touch and protect..

END
Ey readers.
As you can see, Yeri is back! With a drill.

I hope you like this chapter.
I pretty much mess up with my grammars and so many typographical errors, so yeah.

Thank you for reaching this long!
Pizzacake!!