28: Black And Grey

"Are you ready? You look nervous."

Lisa turn around and saw Mingyu leaning on the door side with his formal suit wear and hands in his pocket. He look so fine and hot. She made a small smile and wear her earrings that she specifically bought earlier.

"Let's go." She uttered and pick up her purse. The finally both walk out of the mansion. The maids remain Boeing till they both leave. After that, they finally did with her bodyguard around.

"Mr. Jung is on his way to US to see lady Alice. And he sent the contract to you." Mingyu spoke beside her and remain sitted. She sigh and turn to look at him, "At first, I thought we'd lose it. The fact that he's mom's bestfriend, I couldn't even explain how easy was if for me." She said briefly and release a sigh again.

"What are you going to do then? After everything. When you're finally satisfied at it.." He ask out of the blue. He knew she hated it when he'll bring that topic up. "Maybe I'll ran away with you." She said and press her back against the seat. Mingyu immediately look away and blink his eyes.

Because from the very first, she won't even think about running away with him..

She sigh and cross her arms, "Let's visit my son tomorrow. Can you come with me?" Her voice soften at that. Mingyu smiled and held her hand more tight, "I will. It's been months since I last visited him." He said and smiled at the blondie. Lisa nodded her head and sigh.

That was the main reason why this is all happening. Why she needed to become so evil and do such a thing..

Because of her son. Because of their son.

The vehicle stopped at the venue. Lisa saw the red carpet are already there and so many paparazzi and reporter are aligned together. She release a deep breath. "Here goes nothing." Just like that, Mingyu was on his way to politely open the door for her. She flashes her usual intoxicating smile to everyone.

Papaprazzi's took a shot of her every move with Mingyu..

She glance at him and smiled. He did the same and pull her more closer. They got inside the venue and her eyes darted on the many guest and to Kunpimook Bhuwakul. The big shot business man from Thailand and known as the owner of Bhuwakul Building in Seoul.

"He's the target. We needed to convince him before the Jeon do." Lisa timidly whisper into Mingyu's hear and keep on the pact. He nodded and smiled at her. The few staffs greeted them and bought the two to their seats.

She sigh and fix her hair. "We're going to meet some few business man and woman here from the other countries. Get ready, Gyu." She uttered at him and smiled. Just as that, she did not notice that Kunpimook was already walking through her with a glass of wine. She smiled mischievously and stand up from the seat with Mingyu.

Doing the previews Thai greeting. "So, you're the known Lalisa Merrovigia, am I right?" Kunpimook gave her the glass of wine from his hands and ask her that question. She release a chuckle and had a toast with him. Leaving Mingyu unnoticed by him.

"Nice to meet you, Mr. Bhuwakul." She said and smiled at the guy. "Mr. Marco had pretty much left a good memory in our company. And I guess, you'll be the same once I walk in to you, right, Ms. Manoban?" He said and raise his brow at the blondie. She frown, "Marco? My father?"

"That is right, Lalisa. I hope, you'll enjoy the party. We'll have a great deal after." He said and sip on the wine in his hands and she remain blinking her eyes. She glance at Mingyu who clench his jaw and look at him.

"Call me BamBam. And I suppose, I can call you Lisa?" He said, that teasing smirk on his lips where surely pissing her off. She did the same and nodded, "We'll sure have a great deal, Bam."