At Mingyu's words, he cannot help not to think about Lisa, and what did really happened back then..

___________

"Hyung, can I ask a favor?" Jungkook turn to look at Jimin. The guy was busy with his phone. He look at him and hum, "Can you dig any information about Lisa. I need to know something." He said, clenching his fist repeatedly and blink his eyes.

After what Mingyu had said to him, he was surely out of his mind. He said something that was stuck in his head. That'll atleast make you a good father for once..

Fuck, it's creeping the hell out of him..

Jimin sigh, dropping his phone. "I'll check it, JK. Lisa has pretty much covered her past life, specifically right now. It'll be hard for me to see anything. Why are you asking for that?" Jimin look at him with a frown while typing in his computer.

He bit his lower lip and sit down on the couch. "Hyung, I met this guy that is close with Lisa, Mingyu. He told me something.." he whispered, brushing his hair against his fingers.

"What did he said that made you paranoid like this?" Jimin ask, crossing his arms and smirk at the guy. Jungkook release a deep sigh, scratching his temple. "That I should take good care of my unborn child, so it'll atleast make me a good father for once. Hyung! What was that supposed to mean?! It's-- it's killing me." He uttered, poking his cheek with his inner tongue and sigh.

"I am not so sure, Kook. I know that you're thinking what I am thinking right now. But all you have to do is to talk Lisa about it. She has the answers of all your questions.." Jimin said and sigh, crossing his arms.

He blink his eyes several times and gulp. "I hope Mingyu isn't joking, I don't know anymore.." He uttered and pull his hair together in frustration..

"Her close bestfriend just arrived in town, Kook. The Kim Taehyung? They where spotted on a restaurant on Gangnam." Jimin suddenly chimed and pick up his phone on the couch before chuckling. "So he's finally here now?" He whispered to himself and frown.

"Oof! Almost forgot my date!"

"Date? Hyung, you have a date today? You told me you'll drink with me!" Jungkook rolled his eyes at him and sigh. Jimin simply shrugged, winking at him. "This is important, Jungkook-ah."

"And who are your date for today?" He uttered and smirk, crossing his legs and stared at Jimin who's now dressing himself..

He smirk, "Park Chaeyoung.."

___________

Jungkook move to caress his back..

He still admire the tattoo in his back the most, specially with Lisa's name with it..

He cannot help not to close his eyes when he remembered what Mingyu said earlier. It's confusing him. He won't easily believe the guy, since it's his enemy, but he couldn't do anything and just think about it.

In his mind, it's not making any sense anymore. All he have to do is to just-- confront and ask her about it..

Is she really pregnant with his child before? And where's the kid? Where did she hid their kid?

That's what question he wanted to said. That's just important to him right now..

He took a deep breath and walk to the bedroom, finding out that his fianceé is sleeping soundly. Before he forgot, they'll attend her check-up for tomorrow, and the wedding will happend in two weeks. He isn't that so happy.

He never thought he won't have any happy ending..

He received a phone call from a familiar number. He pick it up and answer it, "Jeon Jungkook."

"Dad.." he uttered and clench his jaw, looking away. "Lalisa. She owned the L&C?! And Mr. Jung sell his shares to her?!" His father mentally yelled making him firmly close his eyes and walk out of the room, he might startled the woman sleeping. He sigh and look away, "Just— don't do anything---"

"You're still saving that bitch after what she'd done to us?!!"

"Dad!! Please! Just-- don't hurt her. She-- it was my fault on the first place! I hurted her! We did! Just let me do this!" He spoke, keeping him in place and release a sigh. "She already cause a lot of problems in our legacy. I can't let this slide anymore.."

"Dad? Dad, what are you planning to do?! Don't hurt her!" He said, but it's already too late, the moment the man hang up, it's an endgame for him..

"Shit."

END

UNEDITED GUYS!