●chappy-43●

Morning:)

She open her eyes and see his man sleeping peacefully and she is upon him..she smile and hug him tightly and snuggle in his chest.

DRISHTI- (to herself) koi itna handsome kaise ho sakta hai, itna cute bhi koi kaise ho sakta hai..thank you god for sending him in my life. (Slightly bite on his neck, flick his tounge and then kiss there..he groaned when her lips touch his skin..she smile and continue with kissing she kiss on his earlobe and nibble it..he slid his hand on her back and hold her tightly..slowly she goes up and hold her cheeks with one hand and kiss on her jawline then cheeks, he open his eyes and she come totally over his face, she hold his both cheeks and looked in his dark brown eyes her hairs are hanging on either side of her face, he smile and kiss her chin..she side her hair and then looked at his lips and again in his eyes and within a second she placed her lips on his lips, he tighten his hold on her and start kissing her passionately..she suck his lower lips gently and suck his tounge..he groaned lil bit loudly..she nibbled his upper and sucking it..slowly she increase the speed and he is enjoying her kiss because first time drishti did this even he didn't ask her to do...After 5min she break the kiss and looked in his eyes...she travel her hand on his shirt buttons and start opening it and from other hand caressing her face and kissing on their..After opening buttons she come down..put hands on his chest and kissed their..he remove his hand from her waist and put either side of body...closed his eyes and feeling his touch, kisses...she kiss on her chest then abs and then go near his neck and release breathe...he is now out of control...he spun her and come over and start kissing her neck..she bite her lips and run her fingers in his hair...she weave her finger in and out...she applying pressure on his head and he digging in her neck, he bite on her neck gently after good time with neck he kiss on her collarbone..she moaned and pulled his hair but he didn't care...he still kissing her...she throwing her head backward in pleasure...he come up and sealed her lips with him they are kissing eachother..they are pouring love, care, concern everything in between kiss he put his hand inside her saree and caressing her thighs..she back her head and he start kissing her neck.. she moaned "Mr.shergilll" taking deep breath..slowly he touch her private part...she closed her eyes tightly and throw her head..he caressing her private part..after few second he stop caressing and start fingering her...she leave his hair and hold his hand which is inside her...he looked at her and kissed her eyes, nose, cheeks and peck her lips...she again hold his shoulder and he start fingering lil bit speedly..

DRISHTI- aaahhh!! (He looked at her and stop fingering and take finger out..she take deep breath and open her eyes..and find he is looking at her without blinking)

RAKSHIT- I Love you (pecked her lips)

DRISHTI- (hold his cheeks) I love you too (hug her) I love you so so much..

RAKSHIT- Thank you for making my morning..

DRISHTI- My pleasure..

RAKSHIT- (smile) But I am not sat...(someone knock on the door) itni subh subh kon aaya hai.

DRISHTI- Mei dekhti hun aap shirt ki buttons lagaiye.

RAKSHIT- Hmmm(she get up and fix her saree and turn once to see him and then open the door)

DRISHTI- Divi tu itni subh subh yaha kya hua?

DIVYA- (worried tone) Di pata nhi kyu krish bahot ro raha hai kb se mei,Aakash jiju, di or shikhar sb puch rahe hai kya hua but kuch bol hi nhi raha sirf papa papa bole ja raha hai..

DRISHTI- Kya? Mei chalti hun..(she go near rakshit)

RAKSHIT- Kya hua kon hai?

DRISHTI- Mr.shergill krish bahot ro raha hai kuch bol nhi raha sirf aapko dhoond raha hai..