●chappy -17●

In morning

Drishti wake up up and saw rakshit is sleeping like a baby and his head under the pillow. She unknowingly smile and go to take shower. After sometime she come wearing beautiful yellow sari with back less blouse, waist belt, bangles in hand and lil bit makeup only light pink lipstic, eyeliner and kajal. She is looking angelic, beautiful. She go in front of dressing table and take vermillion  and going to apply on hairline but someone stop her, she open her eyes saw Rakshit is standing in front of her and smiling seeing her..

RAKSHIT- Good morning ms.sh...aahhh...now you are MY MRS.SHERGILL not ms.sharma...

DRISHTI- (blush) good morning Rakshit sir...

RAKSHIT- what! Now i am not your sir i am your husband so stop calling me sir, kisi or name se bulao jaise Sirf Rakshit, darling, baby, etc.

DRISHTI- kyaaa!!! Chiii mei or aapko baby or darling ewwww kitna bakwas lagta hai...Mei aapko aaj se MR.SHERGILL karke bulaungi...okkk.

RAKSHIT- Nice...
she smile and going to put vermillion but Rakshit stop her and take some vermillion in his hand and put in her hairline she close her eyes and Rakshit take mangalsutra also wear her and then go near her  and hold her waist from one hand and from another he hold his cheeks and snuggling in her neck..and her both hand on his chest..both heart beat are raising(he is shirtless)

DRISHTI- Si..s...sirrr.. a..aa.aap..aap ye kya kar rhe h..ai..

RAKSHIT- Ssshhhh....Mei whi kar raha hu jo ek pati apne patni ke saath karta hai romance....or sir bulana band karoo...

DRISHTI- Sir...mr.shergill...

RAKSHIT- (low voice) Mrs.shergill....you are looking freaking beautiful...

DRISHTI- (blush) Mr.shergill....
she push him and run from there.

RAKSHIT- mei ye kya kar raha tha oh god!!

He go to fresh up.
In kitchen

All ladies are present their drishti also go she greet everyone 'good morning'...

MAHIMA- Good morning beta. Idhar aao (she come closer to mahima) bahut khoobsurat lg rhi ho bhagwan kare kisi ki nazar na lage...thu thu thu thu thu...(all laugh and she also smile)

OJASWINI- Hh..to bhabhi sb final abhi Drishti or rakshit mandir jaayenge uske baad muh dikhayi phir kal shaam mei reception party...

MAHIMA- Hhh...kal pehli rasoi bhii haiii...

OJASWINI- Areee....haa...

MAHIMA- beta tumhe koi problem to nhi hai na..

DRISHTI- Nhiii....aunty mujhe kyu koi problem hogi...

MAHIMA- Aree..ab aunty nhi mom bulao

DRISHTI- Jiii aun...mom.

MAHIMA- Acha beta Rakshit utha ya soya hi hua hai?

DRISHTI- Nhii wo to uth gye aate hi honge..

OJASWINI- Acha ye sb chodo or tum sb bahar jaao mei or mahima bhabhi nasta leke aate hai...

RIYA- Are nhi mom aap jaao hum bana lenge...

MAHIMA- nhii..pandit ji ne kaha kal hogi iski pehli rasoi so aaj tum log jaao kal se karna..

RIYA- Okk..

DRISHTI- Waise umye divi kaha hai dikhi nhi sb the kitchen mei but wo nhi thi...

MEERA- Aaria ro rhi thi to uske leke ghumne chali gyi...