●chappy-36●

(Haven't rechecked)

A very sweet morning it is....
She is sleeping on his chest and he is trying to wake her...but she is covering her body in blanket and hug him tightly...

RAKSHIT- Mrs.shergill utho dekho 8 baj raha hai...

DRISHTI- Raat mei bhi sone nhi dete or subha mei bhi nhi...

RAKSHIT- Are...sirf tum nhi mei bhi toh nhi soya.

DRISHTI- Lekin mujhe sone dijiye please...

RAKSHIT- Ufff...are sb niche kya sochenge..

DRISHTI- I dont care jisko jo sochna hai soche...

RAKSHIT- Dekho mrs.shergill ab last time bol raha hu utho warna mei phir se start ho jaaunga...

DRISHTI- (rapidly get down from him and holding blanket near her chest ) nooo...

RAKSHIT- (smirked and sit) Good girl.

DRISHTI- Aap bahot bure ho...(and again sleep and cover herslef)

RAKSHIT- I know I am bad...(remove the blanket from her head and kiss on her forehead) mei shower leke aata hu...(she shrugged him)

He went to take shower and after he went inside she get up and wear his tshirt and make her hair in bun and stand in front of mirror and put both hand on waist and checking herself with a cute pout.

DRISHTI- kya mei moti hogyi hun....ummm nhiii...Lekin agar hogyi toh...nhi nhii...(she making different poses in front of mirror, then she feel his gaze on her, she looked at him..he is standing at closet door with a small smile on lips, folding hand around his chest and only in trouser...she point him with her index finger to come..he came and stand in front of her...she turned toward mirror and looked at him...

DRISHTI- Mr.shergill mei moti hogyi hun kya???

RAKSHIT- Nhii

DRISHTI-(putting her hand on waist) Pakka na...

RAKSHIT- (hug her from back) pakka...Agar tum moti hoti then mei tumhe aise hug thodi na kar pata, jaise abhi kar raha hun..

DRISHTI- Hmm...

RAKSHIT- Acha mei abhi office ja raha hu, 1 ya 2 ghante mei aajaunga or 3 baje hum award function keliye niklenge...

DRISHTI- Ohkkk....Lekin Mr.shergill mei pehnungi kya?

RAKSHIT- uski tension tum mt lo, mei tumhare liye dress lete aaunga...

DRISHTI- Okkk

Rakshit wear his dress and went for office and drishti get fresh up and start making lunch...After done with it she don't have any work to do so she go in hall and watching TV. After sometime someone rang the bell she went open the door and surprised to see Sid & Roshni is there with a baby in their hand.

SID- Hi drishti..

DRISHTI- Hiii...andar aao.(they all sit on sofa)
BTW Congratulations for a cute baby.

ROSHNI- Thank you.

SID- Rakshit kaha hai or Baaki sb.

DRISHTI- Office or family Delhi. Baby ko idhar do na.

ROSHNI- Hmm

DRISHTI- boy hai na?

ROSHNI- Hhh..

DRISHTI- Kitna cute haii, awwiee...hi babu...
Waise mei kya lagungi iski

SID- chachi...

ROSHNI- old aadmi...