𝐊. 𝐌𝐢𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐫[ 𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞]

XFem Reader
3rd Pov
Warning! Disturbing actions
Requested by: Obanaiswaifu

Mitsuri smiled as she held onto the flowers.

Red painted white flowers, all different shades for all the shades of her lover for her dear and precious (Y/n)! She smiled brightly as her beloved cried in joy! All the guest were here and she could begin the honeymoon.

Her begging made the mood set, making Mitsuri ready to begin their love making! She even went as far as to get some added affection to seal the deal, Iguro wouldn't mind.. He never minded his "finaces" life.

Not like her. She always minded her actions, watching and studying them all the time. Like how she watched as Iguro "offended" her as he didn't answer her question about how much to spend on their fake wedding.

Mitsuri never wanted all these bodies, she never wanted all these incidents. She just wanted to prove to him she lover her just as much as (y/n) loved her. She would watched them for hours and hours to see how he treated her beloved.

All not going to her standards of course. No one could lover her like she did.

Mitsuri held her wife in her arms, her hands were cold and her face was scrunched in pain. The long and flexible blade around her was cutting in painfully, cutting off circulation. Mitsuri held her for her wails and cries of hope and freedom on the alter.

No one would come and find her.

No one will.

She made them all disappear. Iguro was first to go.

She wanted him and that small disgusting pest to go. So she made sure he was cutted out of the guest list. As she did the others.

Her happy and cheery attitude was seen as weak or small. But her blade skills and threatening aura weren't. Like how she warned Iguro the night before he died not to propose to her dear beloved. Telling him she never loved him, only her.

Of course his reaction was one of many and threatened to report and arrest her by their master but she didn't care. The warning stayed.

"Stay away Iguro-san. If you value your life leave me and her alone and let us get married. She loves me. If you think you have say so then I'll cute both your snakes into pieces."

But Iguro told her. He told her (Y/n) the lies they all fed her. Mitsuri now had to free her of the lies, make her understand the real truth.

"I and only I love you my dear..all the others led you to lies and all I did was free you! Won't you praise me and give me the love I deserve!"

She held her close and kissed her head, the cold and dried blood she kissed her lips. The iron and metalic taste made the (hair colored) swords woman shiver.

This wasn't what her life supposed to be, she just wanted to get married to the man she loved and have a family. Not witness his brutal murder moments after his proposal. His head now sitting like a floral decoration just like the others.

Why was she here? All she did was give Mitsuri a hand in a mission..she wasn't even a pillar. Her best friend and soon to be real husband or partner was Iguro Obanai. His face now frozen in fear and shock now hanging and his body sitting in a chair.

The other pillars the same.

(Y/n) couldn't believe this, she felt her broken bones shift as Mitsuri dragged her away before the other demon slayers left alone could get there. Her body screaming and dripping in pain. Her mouth was not working from being scared.

Her dressed stained pink and red, Mitsuri's was just a bloody red with additions of human tissue and human skin or hair. Her hair with dried blood, the smell of her sweet smell and composure was gone.

Her wife was a psycho and a serial killer.

"I love you, now please repeat."

"I-i love..you too..Mrs.(-(L/n).."

"I love you too Mrs. Kanroji!"

Oh what did she do..how did she never wish to say "I do."

Hello! I hope you liked this also I have an update schedule now that I'm done moving! Hope you have a great day! Thanks for the request, btw request are still closed and I'm finishing the rest! Next update for this is Tuesday!

Edit:

Hey bitches..I'm back lol, with my indecisive ass