𝐀. 𝐙𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐬𝐮 [𝐰𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞]

XGN Reader
3rd Pov
Warning Disturbing content!
Requested by:Anime_lover_wib

Zenitsu obsessed over girls all the time. But never like this.

He was having a wedding for this one! They had beat everyone, even Nezuko. Matter of fact nezuko was at this wedding too! Her kimono was..

Nezuko was dead.

So was her brother and everyone else.

He killed them, not in his sleep or on accident.

But that is how he played it off. That either he was sleeping when they died or he was  hurt too. Like how he loss his hearing a little when Inosuke died. Not from his blatant screaming or loud cries. No, no.

From the demon.

He described the demon to everyone after his dear friend died, he was an easily scared kid. Who would believe him?He just made Inosuke an invitation to his soon to be wedding with someone he has only seen once.

Tanjiro of course told him he was crazy! Love at first sight again? First his sister than this random villager in the wisteria house? Who he only "talked" to once?

Of course the red head was all in kindness to the dandelion slayer, but..Zenitsu thought he was questioning him and his lover? What was he angry or jealous that his sister isn't in his eye anymore?

That he found someone better?

The thing was when Zenitsu invited Tanjiro and Nezuko to the wedding he ha thought, he is my friend and I want him in the wedding party! Nezuko can even be a flower girl! But nooooo.

He had to question him and his reason, he can be a regular guest. Maybe seated in the first row or anything. But he decided today would be the day to invite him.

Thunder may be loud, but lightning isn't.

He woke up, at first he tried to reason with what he was doing, but then he remembered. He said that his soon to be was cool. Flirting with the bride/groom? Not accepted! He now felt better about his invitation..

Nezuko too was invited. He made sure to invite her kindly. She was a girl after all.

...

Today was the day! The wedding! He set everything up perfectly, he made sure all his friends were there. The bride/groom was there too! 

He had them locked away in the hospital, feeding them and caring for them of course! Like life root! To make them healthy and strong! Even though Kocho-sama says it destroys the liver and can kill if given the lethal dose but  he kept that around is neck in a bottle in case he wanted to skip the wedding and get straight to the honeymoon~!

He hated it when the adults messed with his wedding!

Saying the bride/groom is dying, or your guest are not real! Let them be happy! He loved them and they love him. Can't anyone see that?

Does he need to send Tomioka-san an invite too? Goodness.

The bride/groom was getting ready to look perfect! He was in his attire at the alter.Everyone was here. He could hear the excited whispers and happy tears and sobs. Children crying of how they want to be married, mothers cheering.

The groomsmen even patting him on the back..

They were all  dead.

NO, they were invited to his wedding. And the bride/groom was coming up the alter!

(Y/n) crawled with Giyuu out of the shed to run. Their "husband" was crazy and a murderer. He placed life root in their food. Broke their arms and feet. Luckily her wails were heard by the pillar and the plan was to ambush the wedding and get Zenistu away and free anyone else.

But all the adults were horrified. Corpses and the god awful smell..

Tengen creeped up behind Zenistu and grabbed him. The boy kicked and screamed, yelling about how his wedding must go on! He was to married! Why are they here? He never invited them..

But he looked to see the bride/groom being carried away by that water pillar. Cheating? Scandalous? Why? Why to him?

He planned the whole wedding for them..to be happy.

He guessed he needed to check in to his hotel for the honeymoon after all...