𝐈. 𝐎𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐢[𝐅𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟 𝐰 𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭]

XFem Reader

3rd Pov

~Taisho~

The final battle with Muzan had ended. He was defeated after being burned by the suns heat. All the remaining pillars were being treated by the remaining kakushi. Some pillars were announced dead due to blood loss.

Obanai while holding onto his last few moments of life within him, despite the Kakushi telling him to take rest or the effect and damage will be worse.

He limped to where the woman he's loved since forever. The woman he had cared for as if it was eternity even if it was a few years.

He sat his tired body in his hand and brought her close to him. His mask was gone, he had open wounds on his face, neck and all upper and lower body. But her, (First name) looked just as bad or worse.

She had broken ribs, scar tissue showing. One of her eyes was gashed at, her arm was cut off. She hair had dried blood and also her abdomen had wound unsubstantial damage to it as well. If any worse fatal.

But in his eyes she looked as beautiful as the day they met. The day they went to the festival together, the day when they both became pillars. She always looked beautiful in his eyes.

He brought her close enough so that his hoarse voice could reach her delicate ears.

"I love you."

"I love you and only you."

"You do not know how much I do. How much love I have for you and only you. You make me smile, even though you cannot see it. You make me laugh even though others hate it. You make me feel strong even at my weakest. You make my life a living dream come true when ever you smile at me."

"When ever you look at me, hell even when you say my name. You make me feel so happy. The happiest I've ever been in my life."

She slowly brought her other hand to caresses his features. He smiled and pressed his forehead together.

"Even right now, I love you. So dam much. You don't know how long I wanted to say these feelings I've had. Even if we die here, today, or tomorrow. I'm so glad to have spent my final moments with you (First name)."

He kissed her forehead gently. She weakly smiled at him. Her gaze held noting but love. The man who she never thought to have felt the same feelings as her, did. For a long time as well.

"Obanai..when we come back, will you let me be your wife? I want to be with you forever, please let me marry you. I want to love you forever and ever, as much as I can!" She wailed, feeling vital organs break down and shut down as well. Obanai kissed her cheek and nodded.

"Of course (First name) I would not want anything more than to be yours."

He kissed her lips, as so both beating hers in unison.

Stopped.

When the Kakushi came to check on the Serpent and (breathing style) pillars.

They could see them holding each other in embrace for the final time. They gently placed a blanket over both of them and wrote a tag pronouncing them as deceased.

They died with their final wish, their love.

Time skip to the modern era or Reiwa.

(First name) had just finished her job at the cafe she worked at. Deciding to walk through the park instead of the normal way home, to enjoy the scenery.

But the main reason being that there was a special cherry blossom tree that she felt connected to. Her grandmother often telling her, that she may have been reincarnated and that tree may being from her past life.

No matter how hard she thought about it, she could never wrap her head around it. Like she was missing something.

Or someone.

Walking through the park, making her way to the tree once again as she has done in the past before. She stopped.

There lying at the bottom of the tree was a little white snake. The little snake was curled up around itself looking like it was trying to keep warm.

(First name) feeling the weird need to help the animal walked toward it. Taking off her (favorite) scarf and placing it gently around the animal. Seeing the animal perk up and move its tongue in and out, she decided maybe the animal had an owner. Maybe they had gotten separated or the animal had gotten lost on accident.

So being her kind self, she waited next to the snake for its owner to return. While waiting she had felt the exhaustion hit her and decided to take a short nap. The snake after a while felt cold again and slithered his way into her lap.

Mean while Obanai was having a panic attack and was in a frenzy to find his dearly friend. He was searching all over the park.

He then came across a nice sized cherry blossom tree. Thinking maybe he was still there since they both napped there earlier. He walked up but felt s strange connection form while he was. Wanting to walk faster he felt the bond grow stronger and stronger.

He walked around the tree, only to come across his snake. But in a young woman's lap. Making an annoyed sound he bent down to take Kaburamaru gently.

But in doing so he meet sleepy (eye color) eyes looking gently at him all while trying to place the snake back her lap. Thinking some one was trying to steal him.

But their gaze locked.

"You!" They both said in unison.

(First name) being braver grabbed hold of his hand and felt the surge grow. Obanai feeling it too.

A flash of memories of a not so long ago land or time ran through their minds. The final image was each others faces. Saying 'I love you' and 'marry me when we come back'

"(First) name?"
"Obanai?"

They repeated each others names.

"(first name)!"

"Obanai!" They both cried.

They remembered, the tree they were under. Was where they first met and where they spent their final moments.

Obanai pulled her into a hug, the woman taking no time to hug him back.

"I- your here, your here!" He mumbled in happiness.

"I'm here, we came back, you came back.." she said as fresh, loved filled tears sprang from her eyes and down her cheeks.

"Obanai?"
"yes?"

"I know this is sudden now but..can we stay like this, together now in this era please?"

He pulled down his mask and kissed her forehead, as if it wasn't the first time. He smiled and responded.

"I'd love to be with you again. Now, then and forever."

And they did.

▀▄▀▄▀▄ 𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓.𝐁𝐘𝐄 ▄▀▄▀▄▀

Not fully proof read, thank you for the request!

Obanaiswaifu