𝐊.𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐣𝐢𝐫𝐨[𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟]

3rd Pov
xGender Neutral Reader!

Tanjiro never truly understood the feeling of love other than platonic or storge. Or the emphatic bond or love for parents or an offspring vice versa. Normally most of his love went to Nezuko or to his friends. But that love never felt like this..

This love felt different.

The love he felt for (First name) was not like the other love..this love made him feel different..

His heart would gradually beat faster when he saw them. Or he would jumble up his words whenever he tried to ask him something. He just felt so different. But not a bad different, just a different.

So when (First name) asked to see him and Nezuko at the butterfly estate to check on his progress of how he was healing after the demons on Mt. Natagumo. Of course he said yes but he didn't know he would be alone with them.

And only them.

Zenitsu knew about the hanafuda earrings slayer's crush and obviously tried to do anything in his power( and also what he can do to make Inosuke not try and hurt/fight them) to get them together and make them feel at ease.

After he had over heard that Tanjiro was going to meet up with (First name) he basically begged Aoi to let them train somewhere more private like in the garden, so that it would be more romantic for them.

Soon after the begging she complied and told Lady Kocho and Kanao who both happily went along with it. Both wanting to see the two young slayers get together. Mainly Kocho.

Tanjiro walked out to the garden where today's training would be held but he saw no one there except (First name).

Not that he hated the idea of it being only them.

He slowly and awkwardly walked up to them as they were looking at flowers. But as he gotten closer he just noticed how beautiful they were. Truly.

Just stunning, magnificent.

At first he though this love would leave if they became friends but no....whenever he looks at them its...just like looking a a work of art.

While as he was thinking of these words that can only describe the sight he is seeing now, he would truly never get to actually say it to them since he is always a wreck whenever they're around him. And only.

"oh? Tanjiro!" The (hair color) demon slayer yelled out to the boy beckoning him to come over and look at the flower they must have seem to found.

It was a cosmos, a flower meaning peace and tranquility. "Look it's so beautiful right?" he nodded they then walked to look at other flowers and insect that were around the estate's garden.

Tanjior could feel his hear beating rapidly everytime they turned to talk to him trying to start conversation.

He could smell their slight disappointment in the way things are going. They seemed too boring.

He had to think of something that could bring some life back into the silence.

But in the corner of his eye he could see a beautiful red rose..

He tapped their shoulder to bring them over to it.

They both just stared at it and just mesmerized by the absolute beauty. Tanjiro spoke first.

"What does a rose mean?"

"Love."

And their love blossomed and bloomed into an amzaingly beautiful red rose.

▀▄▀▄▀▄ 𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓.𝐁𝐘𝐄 ▄▀▄▀▄▀

Not fully proofread ...