𝐓.𝐆𝐢𝐲[fluff]

Xmale reader
3rd Pov
Requested by:t-o-j-i 

When you live as long as Giyu has, seeing your friends die, family gone. Basically you have no chance for hope and or that hope is so small that it is incredible if you hold on to it.

But despite all of that..a certain (hair color) male has been fighting to get this sad lil bean to be happy about life and hopeful again. The mans name was Nozomu (Males name).

He was the one of the helpers to the Ubuyashiki mansion. But just a skilled as a pillar.

Giyu whenever he see's him, he just feels this rush of emotions, rush of happiness, love or hope.

Why? Why though? Why him? He hasn't felt these senses of emotions since long ago. He feels warmth from them. A cold soul feeling warmth for once.

So would he ever go and speak with him? No. He usually is seen ignoring the male whenever they speak, but truly takes to heart what he says. But when asked if he cares about the certain (eye color) male. He always say:

"Yes."

The water pillar was walking to the headquarters to hand in his report for his recent mission. While walking inside he could see the same male that made him want to share a small smile with. 

He walked to the male, who was currently writing a report. Probably from his recent mission as well. But when he got closer. The male's eyes had no shine. No hope. Giyu felt sadness bubble in his chest. He felt like he wanted to comfort him even though he didn't know how to exactly.

"(Males name)-kun? Are you alright, you look pale.." One of the helpers noticed and voiced aloud.

Giyu walked closer to pat the male on the back, only to see on the report one casualty. Someone had passed away. Giyu understood the pain of losing someone but he wonders how his companion felt.

"I'm fine Giyu-kun.." the male mumbled. He wasn't Giyu figured. He sighed and had to think quickly.

"Come to my estate at sunset."

That all he said before leaving to go hand in his report.

..

The pillar sat with his companion on top of his estate on the roof. The other male looked down in the glimmering shine of the moon. His face was shaped by the shadows around him, some emotion sinking with them.

"What's wrong (Males name)-kun? Your usually so joyous or gleeful. What happened that took away your shine?"

The other male sighed and looked up at the sky. He knew that Giyu saw the paper, hence why he did not say anything. But he knew better than anyone to talk to him. Out of all the pillar who treat the helpers like dirt, he was glad Giyu wasn't one of them.

"One of the demon slayers I knew had died in battle.." The other male stayed silent. He knew losing people could hurt. But despite this (Males name) had helped him comfort through that fact.

So he should return the favor.

Giyu stepped over to his side of the rooftop and cuddled him into a position in his lap. He rested his head on top of his (hair color) locks.

His mixed haori cover both of them in the chilled but calm night. The air was crisp and cool, like a breath of air from previous events. It felt nice to take a break.

"Would you like to talk about it? Only if your comfortable yet.." (Males name( chuckled he knew how hard it was for Giyu to express emotions. He was glad he was trying though. Out of all the times they spoke he smiled whenever he would say yes to if he cared for him, or was listening. Even as far as writing a letter about things he remembered about him from their talks and giving it to him, to prove his listened.

The male was sad about his comrade passing and wished them the best in the afterlife and also a safe reincarnation. But the fact the cold water pillar was right here holding him and trying ti comfort him was even nicer.

"Giyu-kun?"
"Hm?"

"Thank you."

"No thank you, for giving me hope.."

......

Fun fact! Nozomu means hope in Japanese(google says).