𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖𝚜

Aurora Garcia and EJ Caswell grew up practically inseparable; they were each other's person and best friend for as long as they could remember, and to them, nothing could break them apart.
Well, that's what they always thought, at least; being a year older, EJ starts high school before his best friend, ready for a fresh start and to make his mark on East High. Aurora had always heard that High School changes people and that even the strongest friendships might drift apart during it, but not in a million years did she think that would happen to her and EJ.
Fast forward to her junior year; EJ is now easily the most popular guy at East High, ignoring Aurora as if the two of them hadn't been best friends throughout the entirety of their childhood... It hurt at first, but Aurora had turned any ounce of sadness she felt about losing her best friend into bitterness; she was better off without him... So, she stopped trying, until eventually the two of them became strangers.
For the first half of Junior year, she'd successfully avoiding any and all conversation; too busy helping her new best friend Ricky win back his ex, who EJ just so happened to be dating at the time... but with a new year approaching and a new semester, things were changing... EJ had apparently had a change of heart and was trying to become a "better person," and Aurora's parents are leaving the state for work, sending their daughter to spend the next six months at the last house she wants to be at... The Caswells.

♥︎Cast♥︎

Aurora Garcia ♡Isabella Ferreira

Aurora Garcia

Isabella Ferreira

Aurora Garcia ♡Isabella Ferreira

EJ Caswell

Matt Cornett

Gina Porter, Nini Salazar-Roberts, Kourtney Greene, Ricky Bowen, Sebastian Matthew-Smith, Carlos Rodriguez, Ashlyn Caswell, and Big Red♡Sofia Wylie, Olivia Rodrigo, Dara Renee, Joshua Bassett, Joe Serafini, Frankie Rodriguez, Julie Lester, and Lar...

Rodriguez, Ashlyn Caswell, and Big Red

Sofia Wylie, Olivia Rodrigo, Dara Renee, Joshua Bassett, Joe Serafini, Frankie Rodriguez, Julie Lester, and Larry Saperstein

rest of hsmtmts cast as hsmtmts cast as themselves

Playlist

i. Two ghosts; Harry Styles
"We're not who we used to be, we're just two ghosts standing in the place of you and me."

ii. Favourite what if; Ashley Kutcher
"You left a mark on my heart, but never on my lips... and now you're just my favourite what if."

iii. I lost a friend; Finneas
"I lost a friend, like keys in a sofa, like a wallet in the backseat, like ice in the summer heat..."

iv. What a time; Julie Michaels ft Niall Horan
"I have been by your side in a minute but I think about it sometimes, even though I know it's not so distant; oh no I still wanna reminisce it."

v. Love me or leave me; Little Mix
"You can take this heart, heal it or break it all apart; no this isn't fair, love me or leave me here."

vi. Night changes; One Direction
"We're only getting older baby, and I've been thinking about it lately... does it ever drive you crazy just how fast the night changes."