I love her so much.

Her long hair was loose, parted down the middle and down her back, leaving her cleavage and collarbones bare. When she locked arms with my father, her lips pulled up into a breath-taking smile and I gazed at her in awe. Nobody else existed in that moment besides her.

The most beautiful woman ever.

I waited way too fucking long for this moment.

Even when the music started playing and heads were turning to look at her, her eyes were locked with mine. Our smiles matched each other's, full blown grins despite the thumping of my heartbeat in my ears. The blood rushed to my face, warming my cheeks.

My mother sat in the front row, wiping her tears away with a handkerchief and Micah had the biggest smile on his face. Caitlin was the star of the moment, a silent force that turned heads and ignited positive emotions from every single guest.

When she finally stopped in front of me and my father shook my hand, I was still in complete disbelief. Don't fucking cry. Don't fucking cry.

"Beautiful." I mouthed, taking her hand and helping her up the altar. She smiled and licked her lower lip, eyes travelling down my body.

When the priest started speaking, his words went through one ear and out the other. Caitlin stifled her laughter, witnessing my face turn into one of annoyance. I just wanted to be married to her already.

My expression softened as I kept my eyes on her, unable to peel them away from the stunning sight. I thought I had the waterworks under control but when I saw her eyes tearing up, my own lip started to quiver.

"Stop it." I mouthed at her, frowning.

"I can't." She mouthed back and her lips tightened as more tears pooled in her eyes. Fuck, she's going to make me cry.

"Stop crying." I formed with my lips, scrunching my eyebrows as my own tears started to fall down my cheeks. I grit my teeth.

"You stop crying." She retorted back silently and I took a deep breath in.

"I can't."

I looked at Yurik and he was starting to cry too. We were having one big crying fest.

The ceremony continued until it was time for us to say our vows. We repeated the words the priest said and then the moment to present the rings came. Our ring bearer was a light brown female pitbull wearing a pink flower crown. It was Yurik's idea.

I smiled and bent down to collect the rings from the basket in her mouth. Her trainer gave her a treat and her tail wagged excitedly.

"I want one." Caitlin whispered, staring at the dog with loving eyes.

"We'll adopt one." I said.

"Do you, Dominic Sasha-" Caitlin snorted, her cheeks puffing up as she tried to hold in her laughter. "-Romanov take Caitlin Essie-" I laughed out loud. "Valencia to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"Answer the question, idiot." She grumbled, glaring at me as I bit my bottom lip.

"I do." I said cheekily. I can't wait to fuck my wife later.

"Do you, Caitlin Essie-" I looked down at my shoes, clenching my jaw so I wouldn't make a sound as a chuckle started to form in my chest.

"Dominic, shut up." Caitlin said, her tone oozing frustration. "Father, continue please."

"Do you, Caitlin Essie-" I can't do this. "Valencia take Dominic Sasha-" Caitlin snorted again. "Romanov to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do." She said and together we placed the rings on each other's fingers. I smiled widely, feeling my heart about to implode with joy.