"You know, part of me actually felt bad for you at one point, but you make it so easy to remember who the bad guy is in all of this. You call yourself a sensei? You don't even know what a sensei is. A sensei mentors. A sensei elevates. He doesn't teach destruction and disrespect!"

"I already said i don't know what you're talking about larusso, and you don't know what you're talking about either."

"Yeah well i know you don't- you don't earn the Medal of Honor by stealing it." Kiara shot her head up. Robbys told her about the Medal of Honor and it sounded pretty important to Daniel larusso, important enough to make a grown man cry apparently.

Johnny Lawrence looked at his students in confusion and anger.

"Let me tell you something about your sensei. He might teach you how to fight, but he doesnt know a thing about what it truly takes to win at life. If you want to help yourselves before its to late, the doors of miyagi-do are wide open. Especially to you kiara, im sure your boyfriend and your brother would love to have there." She just looked to the floor. She didn't think that Landon would consider her his girlfriend after lastnight.

"You think you can come in here and paoch my students? Let alone my daughter?!" "And what are you gonna do about it? You know im not gonna strike first" "im gonna be the bigger man" Johnny backed out of daniels face.

"Yeah, we'll see about that" soon some of the students started grabbing their stuff and leaving.

"Where do you think your going?" Anyone left was looking at kiara to see where she would go.

"And you? What are you doing?" "Im -ill stay"

________________________________
Kiaras pov:

"This all could be over in an instant.the decisions yours!" Everyone was doing burpess.

"Who trashed the miyagi dojo!?" My dad yelled. I knew who did but i wanted to see if he would fess up himself.

"Y'all know I'm no fan of larusso, but that sort of bullshit we don't teach here. At least not anymore. So I'm gonna ask you again,WHO TRASHED MIYAGO DO?-" "it was not me sensei. I would never disrespect another mans dojo-" "shut your cake hole chubs!" I snickered at the insult.

"Im not looking for excuses, I'm looking for answers!" " sensei we really don't know who did it." Miguel said. I knew it wasn't Miguel, he wasn't like that.

"Somebody knows something. Question is... who's gonna break?" Kreese directed his eyes at hawk as my dad went to his office.

So far i had a theory it was hawk but I knew he couldn't have done all that without some other kids. Kreese gave us a break and we all scrambled to our water bottles.

I walked to hawk and wrapped my arm around him seductively, i wanted answers and if i had to play the hard way i will.

"You know, baby. Ive been thinking-" "oh yeah, thinking what?" "About us,our relationship, you, your dick." I whispered the last part in his ear while liking my lips . "Yeah I've been thinking to, especially how I'm gonna fuck your little hockey friend up for touching whats mines." His eyes became dark.

"Yours?" "Yeah, mines" he said while bitting his lip. "You want me back?" "You know i do ki." "Then...tell. The. Truth." I pushed his head away and walked over to tory and Aisha. Once i reached them i turned and saw hawk speaking to kreese. My plan was working.

My dead left meaning kresse was in charge.

We all moved to the weight room and continued working out.

"You think is ok if i puke in here?" Chubs asked Aisha. "Do it and ill make you eat it!" I yelled at him.

"He's not gonna let up, we gotta figure out who did it." "I bet it was shit breath" tory said making me snort at the nickname. "Hey screw you, and screw you for laughing Kiara" "excuse me?!" "Whats you say?!" Tory and I dropped our ropes and walked towards him. "Wanna do this right now?" Miguel pushed tory and him away from each other and someone lifted me away.

"STOP!" We all stopped and pulled away from each other. I jumped out of the persons arms to see it was hawk.

"Would you really like to know who did it?" Everyone went silent.

"It was hawk." I turned and looked at him feeling happy he listened to me but upset that he would do that to my brothers dojo.

"And it was Diaz, and Robinson, and it was Nichols, chubs,red. Hell it was even Kiara" we all looked around at each other. What the hell did hawk say?!

"When one of you makes a move, you all make a move. You live and you die, with the consequences and the spoils, because you are all cobra kai." We all looked at each other again and my eyes stopped on hawk who's eyes were already glued on me.

"Main dojo. Five minutes. Your about to begin your real training"

I pulled hawk by the ear into the bathroom.

"Shit Kiara. Don't pinch my ear like that"
"i know you did it." "Yeah so? You didn't do it so why are you worried?" "Cause Thats landons dojo and i-" "oh come on Kiara don't actually expect me to believe you like him." I looked at my feet and he lifted my head by my neck.

"No Kiara stop. Your mine, not his. Fuck him all you want but you'll always be mine." "Fuck Sarah all you want, let her have you. I don't want you anymore hawk, what don't you get about that?!" Liar.

"I didn't fuck Sarah alright! This has nothing to do with her!" "Yeah it kinda does cause ever since you met her our relationship went south. We were doing so good for 6th months! And then Sarah comes around and we just-" i stopped and just stood their for a second before leaving the bathroom.