♦️🎴♦️

Name: Aiko Nako

Name: Aiko Nako

Age: 15-16 (first year at U.A. High) 

Birthday: February 10 (Aquarius) 

Quirk: Chaos Magic/Manipulation 

Psionics: These powers manifest as a luminescent vapor or mist of red hue emanating from her hands and body. When using her telepathic abilities, Nako's irises glow a dark red color. Nako's powers are reliant on movement and/or focus, which means her enemies or opponents can stop her from using her powers by disrupting her concentration. Nako can generate psionic energy and project energy blasts, streams, waves, and bolts of her own psionic and telekinetic energy, allowing her to hit, push/pull or blow away her targets, potentially exerting enough force to destroy them. When her energy hits a target, she can use her telekinesis to inflict further damage. She can also use this as propulsion for flight. 

Forcefield Generation: Nako is able to create a highly durable barrier of energy that she can shape and conform as needed. She can use it to grab and break apart targets, protect others from enemy fire, contain a target, or cover and deflect attacks from enemies. Like any physical barrier, the barrier could be broken with extreme brute force. Nako learned to project her energy around herself, constructing a close-to-the-body psionic armor to protect herself from extreme impacts, such as falls from great heights or blows from superhumanly strong combatants, increasing her durability to a significant degree. This allowed her to land safely whenever she crash lands, as well as defending her against the might of superhuman combatants. 

Flight: Nako is able to use this power to move through the air and simulate flight in order to hover and safely float back to the ground. The use of this power manifests as a blast of psionic energy expelled from her hands 

Mental Manipulation: Nako is able to deploy a form of mental manipulation, often as a type of illusory hypnosis, using the same neuro-electronic interface that is the basis of her telepathic powers. This power can be hypnotic in nature that uses the subconscious against its target. She can also manipulate memory and thoughts. 

Reality Manipulation: Nako can warp reality and even time when at full capacity. She accomplishes this by manipulating molecular polarity, allowing her numerous other capabilities to collide and change the fabrics of reality. This aspect of her quirk is what makes her an S-level threat.

 —Transmutation: Nako is able to rewrite the molecules of a structure or item. She often does this by accident when startled. 

Astral Projection: Unlike traditional astral projection, Nako is able to project her astral form without losing consciousness of her physical self.

Empathy: Due to her ability to interact mentally with others, Nako can experience the memories and feelings of others. She can also sense the minds and emotions of those around her. Nako can control and read others' actions, emotions, and senses at will; as well as induce sleep or pain and create illusions without any difficulty. 

Telekinesis: Nako has the ability to move, levitate, and otherwise manipulate objects using her psionic energy in a remote manner without the need for her energy to first be projected from her hands. Nako uses this energy to affect and control molecules and particles, allowing her to fully control matter and energy. During a mental breakdown, she could tear apart anything in her vicinity on a molecular level, appearing to disintegrate it.

Energy Absorption: Nako displays the ability to absorb others' quirk and use that energy to strengthen her quirk.

Strengths: Nako is an expert combatant. She is skilled in many forms of martial arts including aikido, judo, karate, savate, and boxing. In addition, she is an amazing gymnast and uses her acrobatics to gain an edge in combat. She has amazing reaction time and is incredibly strategic in her approach during hand-to-hand combat. (Fighting style/claim: Black Widow aka Natasha Romanoff)

Weaknesses: Sometimes, Nako will lose control of her powers due to emotional turmoil. Her mental health isn't too stable and her abundance of psychic powers don't help her case. Her powers are virtually limitless, but her mental state affects how effectively she uses her quirk, and she isn't the most mentally stable person.

Stats:

Strength: 🟢🟢🟢⚪⚪⚪

Defense: 🟢🟢🟢🟢⚪⚪

Offense: 🟢🟢🟢🟢🟢⚪

Speed: 🟢🟢🟢⚪⚪⚪

Agility: 🟢🟢🟢🟢⚪⚪

Stamina: 🟢🟢🟢🟢⚪⚪

Intelligence: 🟢🟢🟢🟢⚪⚪